If you could have sex with yourself, would you?

Hell yes I would, I would know in deep detail what I want done to me , like I do now.

Probably not. I don’t find an exact clone of myself sexy. Now if it was a Loki Meets Sylvie situation where my duplicate had different features and background… that could work. :D

Oh yes. I would like to spend 8 or 9 hours with myself. I know exactly what to makes my other self to and do to my other self. The after a few hours we could change places.

Last edited:
I didn't even read the comments already posted... But I will answer the following: YES

Of course I would have sex with myself. And it would be great to show my younger self everything I've learned about sex, and of course, I'd tell her what would be good to invest in... that is, if I can really find it in her.

But, if we take into consideration that the same person cannot occupy the same place in space, as in the film 'Timecop', then I would have to be content with just 'teaching' myself from a distance. hahaha

Hear me out. Let's say you could travel back in time, even if only a couple of minutes. There would now be two of you in the same time and space. Would you have sex with yourself?

I would love to have sex with myself. Do all the dirty things that I want. To be with someone that knows exactly how to please me, and to know that I can please them. I might never stop fucking myself. LOL.

For me pretty much the whole point of my self-confessed autogynephilia is finding myself sexy and fuckable. Some might call it narcissism but I think my chosen term has more letters so it wins

But anyway, yes, I'd totally do me.

Seeing as I'm not a bottom, the best we might do is 69. Even if one of us wanted to bottom, we don't want nothing near as big as us in us and the bottom would get no pleasure, anyway.
And to give a contrary view, since I'm vers I'd love every minute of topping and bottoming to my alter ego, and switching it up on the fly 😁

And to give a contrary view, since I'm vers I'd love every minute of topping and bottoming to my alter ego, and switching it up on the fly 😁
Only reason I'm not verse is because I literally get nothing from bottoming. I've had enough dicks in me to figure out that the only thing I like about it is getting came in, other than that, the pleasure is all theirs- literally. Well... sometimes it hurts, but most of the time it feels like... that finger fuck hand motion. One of the last times I let a guy top me, I was smoking a cigarette and writing.

I would have to say yes I would, after all what is the best way to see how you are at anything without being able to see how good (hopefully not bad) its is yourself, who knows you might find it so good you might not want to travel bad to your own time!

Back