If Gender can Be Changed Why Not race?

Well you can have more than one race 'cause I watch Nascar and Indycar and Sprint cars and stuff but I don't like tractor pulls 'cause the their way too loud engines and stuff.

There are only two genders unless you're a brainwashed idiot.
What do you call folks with an extra X or Y chromosome, who have the genitalia and physical characteristics of both sexes, or genders, in your book. The term for these individuals used to be hermaphrodites, now the term intersex is widely accepted. But I'm sure you would call one of these individuals either a man or a woman. And you would be pissed off if they didn't live by your categorization.

What do you call folks with an extra X or Y chromosome, who have the genitalia and physical characteristics of both sexes, or genders, in your book. The term for these individuals used to be hermaphrodites, now the term intersex is widely accepted. But I'm sure you would call one of these individuals either a man or a woman. And you would be pissed off if they didn't live by your categorization.

Exactly.

Well stated, and absolutely true and correct..

Fascist bigots like "Right"guide DEMAND that EVERYONE be a round peg or a round hole, regardless of the quirks of nature or the observations / conclusions of science.

Square pegs, rectangular pegs, triangular pegs, and oval pegs, along with their corresponding holes are NOT allowed in "Right"guide’s fascist, bigoted shape sorter toy utopia.

*nods*

Last edited:
Exactly.

Fascist bigots like "Right"guide DEMAND that EVERYONE be a round peg or a round hole, regardless of the quirks of nature or the observation / conclusions of science.

Square pegs, rectangular pegs, triangular pegs, and oval pegs, along with their corresponding holes are NOT allowed in "Right"guide’s fascist, bigoted shape sorter toy utopia.

*nods*
I suppose RG would demand that those intersex individuals not be allowed into either men's OR women's public restrooms, either.

The primary reason would be that race is an entirely social construct with no biological, neurological or physiological basis.

There is at least some evidence that gender dysphoria has some neurological and/or physiological elements related to gender identity in addition to the social aspects associated with gender expression.

The primary reason would be that race is an entirely social construct with no biological, neurological or physiological basis.

There is at least some evidence that gender dysphoria has some neurological and/or physiological elements related to gender identity in addition to the social aspects associated with gender expression.

The OP doesn’t want to hear that.

The OP NEVER wants to hear that.

Bad faith bullshit is bad.

*nods*

Exactly.

Fascist bigots like "Right"guide DEMAND that EVERYONE be a round peg or a round hole, regardless of the quirks of nature or the observations / conclusions of science.

*nods*
As much as I find you and you *nods* annoying as fuck 🤣 I agree!

I think you mean sexes, depending on what you think the term gender means. Sex is biological, gender seems to have adopted the definition of behaviors. Although it's pretty much meaningless, since either sex can exhibit any behavior from any proposed gender definition.
Yes, the left has now established an infinite number of ideological or imagined "genders" and "pronouns" for describing the kaleidoscopic collection of abnormal behaviors that inhabit their body politic, but for normal people, the word gender for the most part refers to the male or female gender. :D

Yes, the left has now established an infinite number of ideological or imagined "genders" and "pronouns" for describing the kaleidoscopic collection of abnormal behaviors that inhabit their body politic, but for normal people, the word gender for the most part refers to the male or female gender. :D
Where has the gender identity touched you? Show us on the doll

Last edited:
If it’s a biological reference such as X/Y then it’s sexual not gender.

If it’s a biological reference such as X/Y then it’s sexual not gender.
You didn't answer my question. Would you call them by their preferred gender? Would you treat them like humans and not like circus sideshow freaks?

You didn't answer my question. Would you call them by their preferred gender? Would you treat them like humans and not like circus sideshow freaks?
I don’t call anyone by their preferred gender or sexual affiliation, I call them by their names. I treat people the way they treat me. Everyone starts on square 1, total respect till they deserve different.

So you don't use pronouns to describe anyone else at all. Got it.
What is the purpose of verbally addressing anyone by any way other than their name. You can process what you see mentally by adjective or gender affiliation. Boils down to * I know you know that I know * what you are and not a word is spoken. If the individuals try to make a big deal of it just ignore and move on.

What is the purpose of verbally addressing anyone by any way other than their name. You can process what you see mentally by adjective or gender affiliation. Boils down to * I know you know that I know * what you are and not a word is spoken. If the individuals try to make a big deal of it just ignore and move on.
Are you saying that you know the names of all seven billion people on the planet? Or do you never refer to anyone that you're not directly addressing?

I suppose you could call everyone other than the person you're speaking to as "that person". Is that what you do?

Back