Ideas for 2019 Story Events

I have a potential story half-written that could work for "One Night" in the sense that it already depicts a series of events taking place over one night. How much does the actual location have to feature as an element, though? I just have a bunch of characters returning to their hometown for a wedding and the actual location doesn't (yet) factor in much.

I have a potential story half-written that could work for "One Night" in the sense that it already depicts a series of events taking place over one night. How much does the actual location have to feature as an element, though? I just have a bunch of characters returning to their hometown for a wedding and the actual location doesn't (yet) factor in much.

As long as it’s one city or town and the names in the title and it follows that one night in xxx format it’s all good.

As long as it’s one city or town and the names in the title and it follows that one night in xxx format it’s all good.

Okay. You all can keep your Singapore and your New Orleans and your Paris. Put me down for a tentative "One Night In Poughkeepsie." (snort) The place isn't known for too much but maybe I can change that in some small way. :)

If support for Geek Day is strong enough, I would recommend that. Maybe September, before Halloween but after Nude Day and Summer Loving.
That would be my preference. Otherwise I'll have two "vague ideas" not completed for both the Geek and One Night events, and I'll have to sit and commiserate with Simon, "Is this why you couldn't get your Valentine's thing done?" We can invite his mom ;).

Okay. You all can keep your Singapore and your New Orleans and your Paris. Put me down for a tentative "One Night In Poughkeepsie." (snort) The place isn't known for too much but maybe I can change that in some small way. :)

You're in, baby. "One Night in Poughkeepsie" is all yours.

I'm for "One Night in Xanadu" myself,

"In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
A stately pleasure-dome decree:
Where Alph, the sacred river, ran
Through caverns measureless to man
Down to a sunless sea."

All I can say is, whatever that stuff Colridge smoked was, it was gooooood.

You're in, baby. "One Night in Poughkeepsie" is all yours.

I'm for "One Night in Xanadu" myself,

"In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
A stately pleasure-dome decree:
Where Alph, the sacred river, ran
Through caverns measureless to man
Down to a sunless sea."

All I can say is, whatever that stuff Colridge smoked was, it was gooooood.
Laudanum, a gut-locking concoction of opium in a fortified wine base (port, basically). I say gut locking, because STC's descriptions of his constipation and the devices needed to clear it do not make pretty reading.

Having said that, Kublai Khan is my secret weapon. I used the chasm sequence (transcribed into EB speak) to describe an orgasm in one of my piss-take stories, but no-one spotted it, not even Naoko Smith; and the cavern five miles round is a central motif in my angel and astronaut story.

Alrighty! We're really rolling....

"One Night in Roanapur" by LaRascasse
"One Night in Xanadu" by Chloe Tzang
"One Night in (redacted)" by Zeb Carter (I love that Zeb, if you don't do it, I'll do it for you and you gotta stick with "redacted" - that's just so mysterious / action thriller stuff)
"One Night in the Big Easy" by JanusGoneAwry
"One Night in Roswell" by TxRad
"One Night in Mordor" by SimonDoom - you gotta do it, Simon. You gotta!!!
"One Night in Gotham" by Bramblethorn
"One Night in Dubai" by LoquiSordidaAdMe
"One Night in Degosay" by RubenR (invent the hotel, Ruben. It's fiction. Make it a bedbug flea rat ridden dive...)
"One Night in Dzamin Ude (subtitled, "One Night on a Slow Moving Train") by ElectricBlue66
"One Night in Paris" by YDB95
"One Night in Arrakis" by Voboy
"One Night in Taipei" by rebel_code (I think I can ask to have that added retrospectively, it's not like it's a competition)

Okay, here is the first paragraph, let me know what you think...

On September xx, 1974, I was sent to xxxxxxxxxxxx to bring back to the states a young female named xxxxxx. Being the xxxxxxxxx that she was, she needed to come home now that the xxxxxxx war was ending and everyone was going to be moved back to the state or the xxxxxxxxx, but she was needed back in the states to be xxxxxxxx so she would be able function at home or placed where her innate skills could be utilized. What was so special about her was that she could not xxxxxxxxxxx any disease. She was able to carry them for a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, after that she was no longer xxxxxxxxxxxx

One Night in Playa Chachalacas

It was the off-season. Vainilla orchids bloomed all around. Gulf waves crashed. Forlorn hookers bemoaned the absence of tourists, even in this family resort. Thus they were cheap when we laid over. Some had flamboyant tattoos, brighter than painted chicken buses. The group made for strange animation.

Last edited:
Laudanum, a gut-locking concoction of opium in a fortified wine base (port, basically). I say gut locking, because STC's descriptions of his constipation and the devices needed to clear it do not make pretty reading.

Having said that, Kublai Khan is my secret weapon. I used the chasm sequence (transcribed into EB speak) to describe an orgasm in one of my piss-take stories, but no-one spotted it, not even Naoko Smith; and the cavern five miles round is a central motif in my angel and astronaut story.

I was thinking more of the "stately pleasure dome" myself :D

Okay, here is the first paragraph, let me know what you think...

Quote:
On September xx, 1974, I was sent to xxxxxxxxxxxx to bring back to the states a young female named xxxxxx. Being the xxxxxxxxx that she was, she needed to come home now that the xxxxxxx war was ending and everyone was going to be moved back to the state or the xxxxxxxxx, but she was needed back in the states to be xxxxxxxx so she would be able function at home or placed where her innate skills could be utilized. What was so special about her was that she could not xxxxxxxxxxx any disease. She was able to carry them for a xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, after that she was no longer xxxxxxxxxxxx

I just snorted my xxxxx. It's truely xxxxxxx. You gotta do xxxxxx

One Night in Heidelberg

The view from the tumble-down Draculan schloss (castle) over the ancient university town nestled in the steep Nekar River valley thrilled us. Service at a gasthouse (inn) in town, not so much. Our group ordered varied items from the un-translated menu but we all were served spinach and scrambled eggs. Sex workers here were like that. Everyone paid for something different but received similar oral work. At least the tongues bore no fencing scars.

This has a life of it's own now....

"One Night in (redacted)" by Zeb Carter
"One Night in New Orleans" by JanusGoneAwry
"One Night in Mordor" by SimonDoom
"One Night in Degosay" by RubenR (a bedbug nnfested, flea and rat ridden dive...)
"One Night in Dzamin Ude (subtitled, "One Night on a Slow Moving Train") by ElectricBlue66
"One Night in Taipei" by rebel_code (to be added retrospectively, it's not like it's a competition)
"One Night in the Bronx" by gunhilltrain
"One Night in Singapore" by JugheadJane
"One Night in Houston" (or something like that) by RetroFan
"One Night in Prague" by AmoryParks
"One Night In Poughkeepsie" by SolarRay
"One Night in Los Diablos" by UnityMitford

And I know one or two of you might not be able to do this and Geek Day but what the heck! Do a short one, guys (she says with a totally straight face) :eek:

I'll open two new threads, one for "One Night in XXX" and one for Geek Day once I've done the blurbs for Laurel

One Night in absentia

We weren't there so we missed everything. The orgies. The drinks and drugs. The midgets and ostriches. The 23-person oral daisychains. The sex-toy demos. The rampant spread of microbes. But that's okay. We were 69ing in a handmade Yucatan hammock guaranteed not to break under our stresses. Tongues away!

Arrakis might get seven, possibly eight readers. But I plan to ruminate on Fremen masturbation customs, among other things.

I think it’ll be short. I don’t do fanfic.

Arrakis might get seven, possibly eight readers. But I plan to ruminate on Fremen masturbation customs, among other things.

I think it’ll be short. I don’t do fanfic.

Hell, I'll read it just to see how you deal with those bodily fluids ;)

Chloe, sign me up.

I'll do "One night in Gormaz."

It would be an historical fantasy in the Castle of Gormaz.

Hell, I'll read it just to see how you deal with those bodily fluids ;)

Exactly.

Trouble is, I think I want to set it in Carthag, among smugglers, which wouldn’t have real Fremen. Maybe a deserter? A Dune Man, anyway.

I’ve read the book a million times, and I always wondered about sex on Arrakis. And, among a population who evolved extra coagulants in the blood to limit water loss... what kind of semen would have evolved? And would women avoid producing mucus? After all, if a Fremen woman gets damp, isn’t that wasted water?

I’m thinking a sort of quid-pro-quo norm would arise, where whatever water she loses through mucus on his cock, she’d regain when he cums. Thus, it’s a MASSIVELY wasteful discourtesy to ejaculate outside another person’s body.

See? Eight readers, tops.

This has a life of it's own now....

"One Night in (redacted)" by Zeb Carter
"One Night in New Orleans" by JanusGoneAwry
"One Night in Mordor" by SimonDoom
"One Night in Degosay" by RubenR (a bedbug nnfested, flea and rat ridden dive...)
"One Night in Taipei" by rebel_code (to be added retrospectively, it's not like it's a competition)
"One Night in the Bronx" by gunhilltrain
"One Night in Singapore" by JugheadJane
"One Night in Houston" (or something like that) by RetroFan
"One Night in Prague" by AmoryParks
"One Night In Poughkeepsie" by SolarRay
"One Night in Los Diablos" by UnityMitford

And I know one or two of you might not be able to do this and Geek Day but what the heck! Do a short one, guys (she says with a totally straight face) :eek:

Mine is going to be a short one. 2000 words into it already about another 1500 to go. No character building just the facts and only the facts. A lot of redaction at the beginning and end but none in the middle.

I was originally going post it to Erotic Horror, but the characters changed that and it will go into Sci-Fi or Erotic Couplings. Unless at the very end I make them brother and sister and then it will have to go into Incest/Taboo.

Or I could make them husband and wife... no I won't do that to them.

ETA: Chloe you have inspired me. (redacted) now that's funny. :kiss::rose::D

My choice

I'd like to choose One Night in Shelbyville, Indiana. What is the timeline for the stories?

Little Orphant Annie’s come to our house to stay,
An’ wash the cups an’ saucers up, an’ brush the crumbs away,
An’ shoo the chickens off the porch, an’ dust the hearth, an’ sweep,
An’ make the fire, an’ bake the bread, an’ earn her board-an’-keep;
An’ all us other childern, when the supper things is done,
We set around the kitchen fire an’ has the mostest fun
A-list’nin’ to the witch-tales ‘at Annie tells about,
An’ the Gobble-uns ‘at gits you
Ef you
Don’t
Watch
Out!

(James Whticomb Riley)

I'd like to choose One Night in Shelbyville, Indiana. What is the timeline for the stories?

Little Orphant Annie’s come to our house to stay,
An’ wash the cups an’ saucers up, an’ brush the crumbs away,
An’ shoo the chickens off the porch, an’ dust the hearth, an’ sweep,
An’ make the fire, an’ bake the bread, an’ earn her board-an’-keep;
An’ all us other childern, when the supper things is done,
We set around the kitchen fire an’ has the mostest fun
A-list’nin’ to the witch-tales ‘at Annie tells about,
An’ the Gobble-uns ‘at gits you
Ef you
Don’t
Watch
Out!

(James Whticomb Riley)

"One Night in Shelbyville" is yours by unanimous acclaim.

One Night in XXX" for April 23rd (Tuesday) - 9 weeks out more or less.

One night in Paris
Is like a year in any other place
One night in Paris
Will wipe the smile off your pretty face
One girl in Paris
Is like loving every woman
One night in Paris
One night in Paris
One night in Paris
May be your last!!!

Chatted with PuckIt and he's good with me running with Geek Day.

I think I'll just organize both, April for "One Night" and May for "Geek Day" and let everyone pick and choose - either do both or just do one or the other as suits :D

Even though it's going to be tight, I've started "One Night in Dubai" since I don't even have an idea for Geek Pride. Is there a deadline for the One Night event yet? April 31st maybe? I need every hour I can get. Lord help me, I am not a fast writer, and this one will probably be north of 10k words.

Even though it's going to be tight, I've started "One Night in Dubai" since I don't even have an idea for Geek Pride. Is there a deadline for the One Night event yet? April 31st maybe? I need every hour I can get. Lord help me, I am not a fast writer, and this one will probably be north of 10k words.

April 23rd (Tuesday) was what I was shooting for. Geek Day is May 25th, so a month earlier

This is such a kick. I'm a thousand words or so into the rewrite of "One Night in Taipei", and it's already a much better story than the original. Doing research for it and everything. I'll get it done and ready so I don't have to work against a deadline. Luxury.

Back