I Want..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be pushed against the wall and fucked from behind, a hand wrapped through my hair pulling my head back so he can lick, suck and bite my neck.

That big double tub we had in that one place...filled with warm water, and us. Feeding him blueberry pie and leaning into him after a very long, loving session

I want it pretty badly too.

That big double tub we had in that one place...filled with warm water, and us. Feeding him blueberry pie and leaning into him after a very long, loving session

I want it pretty badly too.

now I want blueberry pie... served with homemade, cold vanilla custard sauce yum!

I want the rain to stop, or my date tonight to be smart enough to take me to a park and get me soaking wet........:devil:

I want to be back in Thailand on a bean bag on the beach with a Tiger beer in my hand listening to chill out music with the love of my life sitting next to me watching the sun go down while people set off chinese lanterns:heart:

I want to stop feeling like I'm always walking on eggshells, and worrying about what's acceptable to say and what isn't.. for fear that it's always the wrong thing then the infantile punishing behavior ensuing as a result. This is not me at all, and all of which are things I don't do well, and I am generally very direct and open with eveything. I'm beginning to think it's just not worth the effort.. It's exhausting and the return is minimal at best. Sooo..If you don't like who I am, then please just move on..seriously. There are many more who can appreciate all unique things about who I am...ok, I feel better now..Can someone please pass the wine ???

Last edited:
I want to stop feeling like I'm always walking on eggshells, and worrying about what's acceptable to say and what isn't.. for fear that it's always the wrong thing then the infantile punishing behavior ensuing as a result. This is not me at all, and all of which are things I don't do well, and I am generally very direct and open with eveything. I'm beginning to think it's just not worth the effort.. It's exhausting and the return is minimal at best. Sooo..If you don't like who I am, then please just move on..seriously. There are many more who can appreciate all unique things about who I am...ok, I feel better now..Can someone please pass the wine ???

Hey Blue, no need to walk on eggshells, this is a forum where you can express yourself, IMO, most people will accept that.... bring it on, Blue..........:rose:

Hey Blue, no need to walk on eggshells, this is a forum where you can express yourself, IMO, most people will accept that.... bring it on, Blue..........:rose:

has nothing to do w/ anyone or any topics here, but a certain friend in my everyday life. Mainly just venting...:devil: that's the beauty of the forum..you can do that here too! :rose:

Last edited:
to be free of this silly shyness that cripples me unexpectedly and keeps me from expressing myself fully-its like having a good gurl and a bad gurl rolled into one -so conflicting- so exasperating - !!!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
to not be suddenly and completely unexpectedly rejected and abandoned and profoundly disappointed and crushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back