syncope2
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Dec 4, 2006
- Posts
- 12,184
That's very sweet of you to say, syncope. Thank you.
Thanks border. I love my lace bras!![]()
I think she is also a nice lady
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That's very sweet of you to say, syncope. Thank you.
Thanks border. I love my lace bras!![]()
I think that I'll be okay after all.![]()
I think I will be in Houston Sept 4.........hook'em
I think I will be in Houston Sept 4.........hook'em
I think Texas will beat Rice easily........I think thats gonna be a hella game!!!
I think Texas will beat Rice easily........
I think Texas will beat Rice easily........

Yep, the Horns are hard to beat in Austin.........I think you are right........and unfortunately beat UCLA too![]()
Yep, the Horns are hard to beat in Austin.........
I think they will beat the faggies I mean the Aggies too......I think you were to fast for me.....Thought it was UH....
I do think come NOV 25 the gloves are off!!!![]()
I think they will beat the faggies I mean the Aggies too......

I think they will beat the faggies I mean the Aggies too......
I think this year will be tougher than the previous years
I think I want to go back to bed ...
I think I'd have a snuggle with ya![]()

I think come on ... the bed is still warm
![]()

I think.....happy days!!!
*jumps into bed with Sexy MsTex*

I think oh happy joy joy ...
*pulls the covers up over our heads*
![]()

I think if you let rip I'm outta here!![]()