MollyDolly
50 Shades of Cray
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2007
- Posts
- 37,681
I think.........wow! Obama to quadruple taxes on shoes and Starbucks!......![]()
I think... thank goodness I'm Canadian

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think.........wow! Obama to quadruple taxes on shoes and Starbucks!......![]()

I think... thank goodness I'm Canadian![]()
I think I might move to Canada.

I think I could make room for a roomie![]()
I think . . . hehe . . . wait . . . does it get cold up there?![]()
I think... I live in wine country- it's pretty mild here, but it does snow a little in the winter.

Send the squirrels after 'im, KB!

Snow?!
I think I'm a wimp and that might be too cold for me. I think I'm doomed to stay in the South![]()

I think....luckily I don't wear womens shoes or go to Starbucks......![]()
I think... we'd find you a nice Canadian man to keep you warm!![]()
I think . . . so that wasn't you in the surveillance pic? I thought for sure it was!

Did someone say Starbucks?
What were we talkin' about?
{{{PI}}}![]()
MollyDolly said:I think you're a clever one![]()

I Think it's good to see {{{Gracie}}}!!
I Think it's just because I pay real close attention.![]()


I think that phone sex should be free for the hearing impared.

I think it's really good to see you around here again . . . you've been missed
Now where's my Starbucks?![]()

I Think that was very nice of you to say.
I waited for you! You were nowhere to be found so I had to drink it myself.![]()

I think you waited for me to be nowhere around so you could drink it yourself![]()

I think that's why I ordered a nonfat no foam latte instead of your favorite.![]()

I think even that has me cravin' Starbucks enough to consider gettin' up, gettin' dressed and makin' a run before McSteamy tonight.
I think they should call it McSteamy's Anatomy. Bet ratings would be even higher![]()
Dang ~ I'm good then. *giggle*
I will watch it tomorrow online. Actually, I have to finish watching last week's episode before I can watch tonights. I'm all behind.![]()


I think you just know my weaknesses
Hurry up, woman!!! We need to vaguely discuss the show and then refuse to tell Appysnort what we're talkin' about
![]()

I think I will take care of that in a hurry so that tomorrow we can be torturing her super cuteness!![]()

{{{{PI}}}}
I think I now have somethin' to look forward to![]()
