I Think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I had a good time at the game tonight, and as much as I want to stick and around and play at Lit now, it's time for bed.;)

... I probably shouldn't've stolen my neighbours newspaper this whole week cos now it's hot again and I need air conditioning... :eek:

I thought women wanted men to be interested in them and their thoughts?

p.s. I couldn't respond to your last PM... you're over the line apparently. or you blocked me. lol
I think we do... when it's genuine. And it's just deciding when it is :p Shall I give you the benefit of the doubt?

lol try again... :eek:

I may not always be right or smart, but I am always sincere, appy.

I think, while you might be wrong, those first two pale in comparison to the third.

and just for that, i'll give you a straight answer... my a/c is broken right now, while my neighbour's house is always ice cold...and i've been squatting (um, i wont mention the literal aspect of that right now) there when it gets too hot, but since i kept stealing his newspaper... i don't think he's feeling very neighbourly right now ;)

and just for that, i'll give you a straight answer... my a/c is broken right now, while my neighbour's house is always ice cold...and i've been squatting (um, i wont mention the literal aspect of that right now) there when it gets too hot, but since i kept stealing his newspaper... i don't think he's feeling very neighbourly right now ;)
I think that makes perfect sense and you're probably right. I was expecting something a lot more bizarre.

I think I also need to not think about the images that you squatting is conjuring up. ;)

I think

That it being Friday made me smile , it was a long week and looking forward to being off for 3 days

That getting an offline message last nite made me smile and even chuckle a little

A pm this morning made me smile

Its going to be a good day today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back