I predict

Makes sense to me and frankly, the people here who don’t share that overarching view of equality ars bums.
They have braille everywhere. It's not in place of...it's in addition to.

Dipshits....that's all this shit you whine about is
 
Arpy needs to quite leaking derp all over our clean floors.
Now I see why Laurel can't hire a decent janitor. She has you to contend with when determining what's "clean" and what "isn't."

Based on your opinion of the "clean floors" I can tell you've never visited the bathrooms.
 
NO???

I had no idea you were a transphobic MAGA then.



No, women are victimized by mentally ill men who want to pretend they are women.
😂😂😂 the wide ranging and all-encompassing areas of your expertise are truly impressive…….

OK I just made that shit up and you’re talking shit about topics you don’t understand. But hey, that’s old news that has ceased to be fun.
 
OK I just made that shit up...

And admission that you lied? That's enlightening as to your reliability and expertise as you expound greatly to the bored fascination of those who read your ramblings while laughing at the idea you believe yourself to be intelligent and informed.

(Which, btw, is an Ad Hom attack in case you couldn't figure that out on your own. Something I suspect is highly likely given your debate performance so far.)
 
And admission that you lied? That's enlightening as to your reliability and expertise as you expound greatly to the bored fascination of those who read your ramblings while laughing at the idea you believe yourself to be intelligent and informed.

(Which, btw, is an Ad Hom attack in case you couldn't figure that out on your own. Something I suspect is highly likely given your debate performance so far.)
This is not a debate. It’s a chance for you to acquire a modicum of political acumen. You are obstinately and foolishly refusing. I’m going to quit buying your books if all you do is eat the pages.

I am so emotionally depend on your opinion……..🙈

You could sell tickets with that pseudo intellectual routine. FUNNY AF!
 
I am so emotionally depend on your opinion……..🙈

You could sell tickets with that pseudo intellectual routine. FUNNY AF!
If you're that reliant on Depends someone probably knows where you can get a discount coupon if you can't figure out how to googly for it on your ownsies.
 
My goodness you're a tenacious little moron, aren't you?

Yes we know the site's software is fucked but you could at least TRY to figure out how to manually get around the problems instead of foaming at the mouth and hitting the reply button like it spews Pez Candies and you're having a sugar craving of a size the world has never seen before.
 
😂😂😂 the wide ranging and all-encompassing areas of your expertise are truly impressive…….

OK I just made that shit up and you’re talking shit about topics you don’t understand. But hey, that’s old news that has ceased to be fun.

So you can't actually make a point otherwise much less argue one and "YOURE NOT A PHD ON THIS TOPIC SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED AN OPINON!!! " is all you have to lean on here.

A little Stalin/Kim/Adolf wannabe upset that people are allowed to not be part of your science denial cult.

Got it. :D
 
So you can't actually make a point otherwise much less argue one and "YOURE NOT A PHD ON THIS TOPIC SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED AN OPINON!!! " is all you have to lean on here.

A little Stalin/Kim/Adolf wannabe upset that people are allowed to not be part of your science denial cult.

Got it. :D
I never said, or even insinuated such. furthermore, you are fully aware of that. Smart mouth ass hat does not look good on your résumé.

To be pointed, you love to talk with authority about things you know nothing or just enough to fill a thimble about. It’s really tiresome.
 
I never said, or even insinuated such. furthermore, you are fully aware of that. Smart mouth ass hat does not look good on your résumé.


So then the post was truly an inane and vapid waste of energy and time.

Wow.

To be pointed, you love to talk with authority about things you know nothing or just enough to fill a thimble about. It’s really tiresome.

Such as??

Oh... this is just another total waste of electricity isn't it??
 
I'm not the one who needs to read 2A or read the case law on it.
I have, and have mentioned. You have no clue Linus.

Please tell us all about a case that backs your point, I will give you time to look one up. Spin the google wheel. Or just keep saying the other person is wrong…that seems to always work for you.
 
I have, and have mentioned.

Apparently not.

You have no clue Linus.

You're projecting again.

Please tell us all about a case that backs your point,

I didn't make any point. I asked others to make one.

Not shocking leftoids have a serious problem with this.

I will give you time to look one up. Spin the google wheel. Or just keep saying the other person is wrong…that seems to always work for you.

Wrong about what? You're rambling, swinging wildly in the dark at nothing LOL
 
Apparently not.



You're projecting again.



I didn't make any point. I asked others to make one.

Not shocking leftoids have a serious problem with this.



Wrong about what? You're rambling, swinging wildly in the dark at nothing LOL
Please read Heller, and the findings and then realize how wrong you are.

It’s easy, open a browser window. Type in the search box Heller second amendment. Poof… and then attempt to read it Linus.

Or would you like me to find a video for you? Reading does seem to be troublesome.

I think there is one of those school house rock type series that will cover the information. Let me know and I will find it for you.
 
Heller has fuck all to do with anything I've said and doesn't make me wrong about anything.

You're blowing smoke out your ass.



You got nothing :D
You read it? How does it NOT have anything to do with it?

I’m glad you aren’t a clerk because you wouldn’t last long.
 
Nope, Heller has zero to do with the leftoids biology denial when it comes to gender dysphoria.
And that has to do with 2A how exactly?

Looks like your brain stopped working. It’s okay Linus, it’s late. Go count your bullets and go to bed.
 
It doesn't, and neither does anything else in this thread really.



You're the one in the wrong thread LOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You asked another, who said your knowledge was limited, to inform you. I did, by pointing out this. It wasn’t on the tread topic when has that stopped you tossing out off topic stuff before.
 
You asked another, who said your knowledge was limited, to inform you. I did, by pointing out this.

Heller!! OHHHHHHH

Making no fucking point about it.

You just randomly started wailing about Heller..... without making any point.

"READ HELLER!" ok...so the fuck what??

You going to tell me where I was wrong yet??

Make some kind of point???

Post ANYTHING of any substance??? I doubt it.

It wasn’t on the tread topic when has that stopped you tossing out off topic stuff before.

You came out of left field with bullshit you weren't prepared to back up.

If you're going to go off topic, at least make a point.
 
Back
Top