I predict

Heller!! OHHHHHHH

Making no fucking point about it.

You just randomly started wailing about Heller..... without making any point.

"READ HELLER!" ok...so the fuck what??

You going to tell me where I was wrong yet??

Make some kind of point???

Post ANYTHING of any substance??? I doubt it.



You came out of left field with bullshit you weren't prepared to back up.

If you're going to go off topic, at least make a point.
And your statement was “backed up” as you were off topic?

Linus, you really need to have more ability to contextualize when it comes to political issues.

Maybe you could take a class on the bill of rights. I know I did in college. Was really informative.
 
Linus, you really need to have more ability to contextualize when it comes to political issues.

That's the most blatant projection I've seen out of you in a day or so.

Maybe you could take a class on the bill of rights. I know I did in college. Was really informative.

Apparently not, you seem to think 2A is about the government arming up, not the peopled, despite 2A saying specifically otherwise.
 
That's the most blatant projection I've seen out of you in a day or so.



Apparently not, you seem to think 2A is about the government arming up, not the peopled, despite 2A saying specifically otherwise.
You really don’t get it. If you read and stop at the phrase free state…and then keep going you will see it. Or maybe you won’t, because you don’t see it now.
 
You really don’t get it.

No, I do.

You got fuckin' NOTHING. You can't even try to put an argument together for such an absurd position.

Keep squirming.

You want to pretend the BIll of Rights is about empowering government authority instead of restricting it, cool. But I'm just not that ignorant, so sell that lie elsewhere. No different or no less insane to think men can get pregnant and women can have penises and that's a common belief among Democrats.
 
No, I do.

You got fuckin' NOTHING. You can't even try to put an argument together for such an absurd position.

Keep squirming.

You want to pretend the BIll of Rights is about empowering government authority instead of restricting it, cool. But I'm just not that ignorant, so sell that lie elsewhere.
Which government dumb ass, not the feds. Which is why I asked you that to start.

You are so dense, and think you are so right.

Is there a high school nearby? Ask a kid there to explain it to you.
 
Which government dumb ass, not the feds. Which is why I asked you that to start.

Again, ANY GOVERNMENT, dumbass.

What part of that do you not understand??

2A RESTRICTS federal, state and local government, it doesn't empower ANY government.

Read 2A.

You are so dense, and think you are so right.

You can't show where I'm wrong or argue any point that I am.

:D

Is there a high school nearby? Ask a kid there to explain it to you.

I'm asking you to.... and you can't, because you're full of shit and must not have made it through high school.
 
So you can't actually make a point otherwise much less argue one and "YOURE NOT A PHD ON THIS TOPIC SO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED AN OPINON!!! " is all you have to lean on here.

A little Stalin/Kim/Adolf wannabe upset that people are allowed to not be part of your science denial cult.

Got it. :D
What ever happened to His Kindness? His panties get bunched up some place uncomfortable or something?
 
Again, ANY GOVERNMENT, dumbass.

What part of that do you not understand??

2A RESTRICTS federal, state and local government, it doesn't empower ANY government.

Read 2A.



You can't show where I'm wrong or argue any point that I am.

:D



I'm asking you to.... and you can't, because you're full of shit and must not have made it through high school.
And my two levels of degrees post high school have provided proof but you are still unable to read the proof.

I even cut it down to one page, that’s too difficult for you to read. I even provided videos.

I haven’t gotten picture books for you yet, they gotta be out there somewhere. Or maybe I should write some and sell millions, plenty of sane thinkers will think it is quaint and buy it for their friends who are like you… clueless and likes pictures.
 
Apparently not, you seem to think 2A is about the government arming up, not the peopled, despite 2A saying specifically otherwise.
The government is the people, and the right of civil servants to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
 
And my two levels of degrees post high school have provided proof but you are still unable to read the proof.

No, they haven't.

Simply saying you've brought proof doesn't make objective reality suddenly go away. :D
I even cut it down to one page, that’s too difficult for you to read. I even provided videos.

Yes, of random shit that doesn't point out where I'm wrong or support your insane ideas.

In fact they've been very supportive of MY position because you're not reading your own references LOL

I haven’t gotten picture books for you yet, they gotta be out there somewhere. Or maybe I should write some and sell millions, plenty of sane thinkers will think it is quaint and buy it for their friends who are like you… clueless and likes pictures.

Ad hom isn't helping your position.
 
Only in the minds of leftoids .... otherwise no it's not.



Too bad it doesn't actually say that comrade...... keep the Soviet States of America dream alive.
What do you think the government is, red Lectroids from Planet Ten?
 
An authority entity that allegedly represents the people with the exclusive right to get violent with the citizens.

Thus the concern over their militarization.
Losing the right of self defense and the militarization of citizen groups is a bit more concerning.
 
You’re a lawbreaker then.
“And The Bot, confronted by a conundrum, began making a series of strange chirps and popping noises”.

“Eventually The Bot had a complete meltdown and was left to play tic tac toe by itself”

*nods AND chuckles*
 
You live in fear of being gunned down by the revenooers.
If I remember correctly, it was Jed getting all shootey with his shotgun whenever an IRS agent came around.

And that ^ is how things will likely go down when “Not BotBoy” has hir “ really bad day”.

*nods*
 
Last edited:
Back
Top