I predict

Okay, so I think there is a huge misunderstanding here among certain posters.

Being "Woke" is all about having a desire to respect other people.

It is not about "Self Loathing."

It does not mean, "Hate yourself for being white." Or that you are "Guilty of being white."

It means, having a desire not to discriminate against someone from a different race or background than you.

It means, having a desire not to offend someone with a rude or inappropriate comment.

It is about being civilized in a worldly way, and respectful and dignified amid people who may have different color or sexual preference.

You people who rail against being "Woke" sound like you are pissed that you can't just go around yelling racial and homophobic slurs and get away with it. Do you ENJOY being assholes that much?

I am just saying this because I think there is a huge misunderstanding about what "Woke" means. It does not mean you have to hate yourself and your race simply to respect other races. If you think that IS what it means, then I am sorry you are so misinformed.

Can we move on?
Want to bet it isn't?

I wonder how many of "the woke" are seeing a mental health counselor?
 
^^^Poor fool thinks that seeking health assistance from a professional is a bad thing. It's no wonder he has a history of melting down on the porn board.
You read crazy things into what people say.

He didn't say anything remotely close, and the implication here is that woke-tards are far more mentally ill than anyone.

Which is true.

But not relevant to your insane levels of dishonesty. Take your meds, reconnect with reality.
 
I don’t identify as a woman, never have, but I’ve been called “the girl,” a “pussy,” been told that I “look like a girl,” been groped by men who thought I was a girl, been told that “only girls have ponytails…”

All my time growing up there were men, including my stepfather, telling me that I wasn’t a man, telling me to cut my hair, or toughen up, that I could never be a real man…

Now the same types of people are saying I’m not a woman, :ROFLMAO:
 
What rights do lgbtq folks have which women don't? What rights are being argued for the lgbtq folks that are more than the rights being argued for women?

Specifically.

The right to legally be a woman, compete with women and have safe spaces with other actual women.

If boys want to say they’re girls, it doesn’t matter to me.

Live and let live.

But that also means i have the right to think they’re crazy fuckers.

No, you're not allowed, you have join the delusion that male/female is just a social construct.

You have to reject biology and pretend men can get pregnant and real women have penises....


or you'll be a white supremacist like Dave Chappelle

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BLNDqxrUUwQ/maxresdefault.jpg
 
I don’t identify as a woman, never have, but I’ve been called “the girl,” a “pussy,” been told that I “look like a girl,” been groped by men who thought I was a girl, been told that “only girls have ponytails…”

All my time growing up there were men, including my stepfather, telling me that I wasn’t a man, telling me to cut my hair, or toughen up, that I could never be a real man…

Now the same types of people are saying I’m not a woman, :ROFLMAO:

Well that explains a lot.
 
Why does it matter to you how someone else presents if you aren’t trying to breed with them?
 
Why does it matter to you how someone else presents if you aren’t trying to breed with them?
Assuming this is not a rhetorical question, anyone "not like us" offends Totally-not-BoBo's sense of propriety, which in turn justifies his need to portray himself as the Perpetual Victim.
 
He's an insecure control freak. He wants to control you by encouraging people to fear you.

It’s probably something like that.

I’ve had my ass grabbed by men who thought I was a girl until I turned around to face them, then seen them get mad at me. This was when I was wearing jeans, a T-shirt and long hair.

These molesting fucks thought I was doing something wrong just for being me, and they would have felt fine and entitled if I had been female.
 
He's an insecure control freak. He wants to control you by encouraging people to fear you.

It’s probably something like that.

I’ve had my ass grabbed by men who thought I was a girl until I turned around to face them, then seen them get mad at me. This was when I was wearing jeans, a T-shirt and long hair.

These molesting fucks thought I was doing something wrong just for being me, and they would have felt fine and entitled if I had been female.


Now that I think about it, those molesters probably were thinking of me as something they were entitled to breed with until they realized I don’t have a vagina. 🤷‍♀️

Gotta ban those who don’t conform to their social construct of what implies gender, I guess. You don’t want to offend good groping men by making them question their attractions and entitlements.
 
False Advertising. Intentional Misrepresentation. Excessive Puffery.

Under the Sale of Goods Act you're just a big bowlful of breach.

Aw, poor fella.

The problem was that I was misgendered by predators even when I wasn’t dressing girly. In fact even into my mid twenties I was often assumed to be a tomboy. I grew out my facial hair so guys at work would quit calling me “the new girl.”

Do you believe women in general are out there “advertising” for your attention?

Does long hair turn you on? Is any pretty ass fair game for a man on the move like yourself?
 
Aw, poor fella.

The problem was that I was misgendered by predators even when I wasn’t dressing girly. In fact even into my mid twenties I was often assumed to be a tomboy. I grew out my facial hair so guys at work would quit calling me “the new girl.”

Do you believe women in general are out there “advertising” for your attention?

Does long hair turn you on? Is any pretty ass fair game for a man on the move like yourself?
The creeper you’re responding to will ALWAYS side with the creeps.

Don’t expect better and you won’t be disappointed.

*nods*
 
The creeper you’re responding to will ALWAYS side with the creeps.

Don’t expect better and you won’t be disappointed.

*nods*

Yeah, I know.

ISO is one of those guys who doesn’t get along with or attach to anyone well enough want to get married. He’s so sex obsessed that he wants to play the field - fuck ‘em and chuck ‘em.

His reality is that he’s only interested in women who ‘advertise’ for guys like him so he projects his values on the rest of society.
 
There were always be a vocal minority of fuckwads in any free society.

Politically Correct, Feminists, Metoo, BLM, Woke, Trannies....the reason everyone else finds them annoying is because they are attention seekers, like the faggot du jour here whathisname.
Ooh,

Am I your fag of the day? :ROFLMAO:

You’re my single-for-convenience fuck of the day. What? Why don’t believe in the social construct of marriage?

You’re not alone. Bobo doesn’t believe in marrying his ladies either.
 
Please take a moment to remember Derrick Rump, one of the aptly named and very much dead in the GayBar shootings.
 
Speaking of “vocal minority of fuckwads”.

MAGAts and the King MAGAt immediately come to mind.

*nods*
 
Someone lacks stature AND self awareness.

That “one” sure is vocal though.

*nods AND chuckles*
 
There were always be a vocal minority of fuckwads in any free society.

Politically Correct, Feminists, Metoo, BLM, Woke, Trannies....the reason everyone else finds them annoying is because they are attention seekers, like the faggot du jour here whathisname.

Please take a moment to remember Derrick Rump, one of the aptly named and very much dead in the GayBar shootings.

I agree! Any group of American loudmouth schnooks fits the bill, Jill.

Yeah, sean's a fucking midget!

https://media.tenor.com/27ZIH-9f28wAAAAM/welcome-back-kotter-kotter.gif
 
Back
Top