I predict

Choosing not to talk to you isn’t cowardice, mister deluded.

It’s best practice.
:nana:
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt.” Sage advice for some here.
 
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt.” Sage advice for some here.

Or the Flab Four could just get back to sucking each other off.

It is Friday, after all.
 
Name one person who you claim to be "woke" actually claiming that they are "woke."

Now tell us which one claimed they are "woke" which was the assignment. Who the hell links to those online rags? Where do you get this shit from? There's a reason why you're always busted for ascribing.

I completed the assignment precisely as requested.

Pull your head out of your ass you fucking retard.

Can you even find a single instance of one of them claiming that they're "woke?"

Which was the assignment.

No, that's a goalpost move.

That actual assignment was to name one person....


Which I did and then some.
You didn't even try.

😑
 
No such thing as "toxic masculinity"..... there is just masculinity and feminist like yourself can't stand it so you call it toxic.



No, I explained why they are woke, have done so numerous times in the last few days about exactly what being woke means and it applies to everyone I listed.

If you're going to lie at least TRY to make it reasonable.



No, nobody said anything of the sort.

Why are you such a fucking retard??


Apparently not and there is no chance that "Whitey BAD!!" is real history.

It's just generic leftist racism..... you're a poster child for shutting down public "education".
I notice you never back anything up, just histrionic ad hom. Tell me your trumptard logic of how slave owners were good people. Tell how ' whitey good' for buying slaves.
 
You didn't even try.

😑

Sure I did and that last post you quoted shit all over your goalpost moving game of play fetch.

You want to pretend wokeness isn't real and there are no leftoid dipshits on the left... no problem!! Look like a total fucking retard, you're good at it.

But you can take your game of fetch and go fuck your mother with it boy.
 
K-pop, you are a perfect example of toxic masculinity, to wit:
https://i.imgur.com/lae7MnJ.png

All teh more ironic since your primary form of income is from the government dole.

Honkey-Tonk.... Like I said, there is no toxic masculinity.... it's just masculinity, that effeminate men and feminist women find it toxic doesn't make it so.

Toughness, antifemininity and power....are just masculinity.

Maybe if you weren't such a BITCH you would get that.
 
angry at breakfast.
Honkey-Tonk.... Like I said, there is no toxic masculinity.... it's just masculinity, that effeminate men and feminist women find it toxic doesn't make it so.

Toughness, antifemininity and power....are just masculinity.

Maybe if you weren't such a BITCH you would get that.
 
Borderline sociopath.
He seems especially bitter nowadays, even more bitter than normal. I'd wager his "Big Tittied Jewish Goth Gamer" common law "wife" kicked his worthless ass to the curb. Now he says he is in Texas and I think he's come to the realization that his 2002 Toyota truck ain't gonna cut it in a red state.

The only net positive in his life so far is that each time he convinces some dullard woman to bear his crotchfruit, the state he resides in codifies legal abortion (California, then Minnesota). Heh, and now he's here in the Lone Star state.

Hope he doesn't need government aid beyond his welfare check, since Texas doesn't have much of a safety net and especially so for non-whites. Oh well, sleeping under the Interstate bridge is a better deal in Texas than in Minnesota.
 
He seems especially bitter nowadays, even more bitter than normal. I'd wager his "Big Tittied Jewish Goth Gamer" common law "wife" kicked his worthless ass to the curb. Now he says he is in Texas and I think he's come to the realization that his 2002 Toyota truck ain't gonna cut it in a red state.

The only net positive in his life so far is that each time he convinces some dullard woman to bear his crotchfruit, the state he resides in codifies legal abortion (California, then Minnesota). Heh, and now he's here in the Lone Star state.

Hope he doesn't need government aid beyond his welfare check, since Texas doesn't have much of a safety net and especially so for non-whites. Oh well, sleeping under the Interstate bridge is a better deal in Texas than in Minnesota.

Someone definitely got traumatized LOL

Bobo is legend in these parts because he fucked you and every other leftoid in the head, properly.
 
He seems especially bitter nowadays, even more bitter than normal. I'd wager his "Big Tittied Jewish Goth Gamer" common law "wife" kicked his worthless ass to the curb. Now he says he is in Texas and I think he's come to the realization that his 2002 Toyota truck ain't gonna cut it in a red state.

The only net positive in his life so far is that each time he convinces some dullard woman to bear his crotchfruit, the state he resides in codifies legal abortion (California, then Minnesota). Heh, and now he's here in the Lone Star state.

Hope he doesn't need government aid beyond his welfare check, since Texas doesn't have much of a safety net and especially so for non-whites. Oh well, sleeping under the Interstate bridge is a better deal in Texas than in Minnesota.
OMG! I didn't know he had it so bad. I will adopt this motto when dealing with him from now on.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1Q0YKECYAAiCRl.jpg

:heart::rose:
 
It's practically impossible to be a self loathing woke white male feminist and not wind up like that.

It’s amazing how much time they spend here repeating “insults” from ten, fifteen years ago.

Its as if there’s a mental hospital with internet access.

Always the same handful of ‘tards.
 
It’s amazing how much time they spend here repeating “insults” from ten, fifteen years ago.

Its as if there’s a mental hospital with internet access.

Always the same handful of ‘tards.

Yea and pretending NOTHING has changed over the years, nope nothing at all ESPEIALLY not the last 10 years we're still in the era of Clinton neo-liberal MAGA democrats and tight wad religious conservative republicans, totally just like 1995.... nothing has changed at all.

Is this an effect of severe long term Trump Derangement Syndrome?

I hope they get some help.
 
One fact shines brightly… they certainly don’t know anything about politics!
 
Back
Top