I May Regret This Later...

Ok, so a few things:

1. I can deal with the disrespectful/distasteful/insulting messages I get. I find great entertainment in them before deleting. If you're going to take the time to insult me, a) pleeeeease be more creative than "You're fat!" Yeah, I know. I'll be the first to agree with you and b) kindly go fuck yourself.

2. I'm sorry if you feel my pics are somehow specifically directed towards you for some reason and when I don't respond to your disgusting messages, you feel the appropriate action is to threaten me. Might I suggest you seek mental help ASAP because you're clearly unstable.

Ignore the haters, Kel. You are 100% beautiful woman. Your curves are amazing and you should be proud and rock that sexy body. :rose::kiss:

Last edited:
Seriously? Someone called you fat? That's ridiculous! Your pictures are amazing! And you are the sexiest person to post pics on LIT in a long time! Thank you so much for sharing!

Haters....

Classy, erotic, beautiful, lovely, curvy, intimate, cute, sexy, sensual, dreamy.....fat wasn't one of the terms that came to my mind. You have nothing to regret dear and nobody should make you feel bad about showing how pretty you are.:rose:

I think you look very sexy. Your curves are delicious and need to be touched and caressed.

I think I will add in the chorus to say that you are a very sexy woman with beautiful curves, thanks so much for sharing!

I just blitzed through this whole thread. Please keep the pictures coming!

Great picture you just added to this thread, you're absolutely beautiful! I also love your avatar! Such a sexy image.

I love your body!!!! You are so freaking sexy!!! I LOVE your booty!!!

You are beautiful and I can imagine what I could do to you with my tongue and fingers

Back