I May Regret This Later...

I've noticed the tattoo on your foot a couple of times, is that the only one you have?

I've noticed the tattoo on your foot a couple of times, is that the only one you have?

No. One on my left shoulder and hopefully one on my right rib cage after my vacation next week.

Last edited:
No. One on my left shoulder an hopefully one on my right rib cage after my vacation next week.

Nice! I'm a bit inked myself, and doubt I'll ever get done, but for now the urge is dormant.

Fabulous shots today. I am now really into wanting a pushup. :)

wow

thank you for posting the older ones as well, i did miss some of them. I am just on sensory overload with all the pics. But the teasing through the shorts have been my favorites today.

And was i the only one who though of something else when i read push up? (I am so glad i was wrong though.)

thank you for posting the older ones as well, i did miss some of them. I am just on sensory overload with all the pics. But the teasing through the shorts have been my favorites today.

And was i the only one who though of something else when i read push up? (I am so glad i was wrong though.)

My apologies for the sensory overload :)

Sensory overload, yes...

My apologies for the sensory overload :)

Sensory overload, yes... but what a way to go!

I can hear the undertaker now:

No, we couldn't do anything about the smile on his face. And Yes, we HAVE to have an open coffin ceremony. We just couldn't do anything about that erection...

I would love to taste you through your panties. Tease you like you have us!!! But thank you for that!!! :)

Beautiful Sensuous

Ok, so a few things:

1. I can deal with the disrespectful/distasteful/insulting messages I get. I find great entertainment in them before deleting. If you're going to take the time to insult me, a) pleeeeease be more creative than "You're fat!" Yeah, I know. I'll be the first to agree with you and b) kindly go fuck yourself.

2. I'm sorry if you feel my pics are somehow specifically directed towards you for some reason and when I don't respond to your disgusting messages, you feel the appropriate action is to threaten me. Might I suggest you seek mental help ASAP because you're clearly unstable.

http://bayimg.com/iAOIMaaFA

An outstanding photograph of a lovely lady that is beautiful, sensuous and her confidence is very sexy

Please keep posting

Last edited:
Back