I Love To Cum In My Wife Then Lick Her Clean, Anyone Else ??

You know, if he were to read that - to see you talk about it with such obvious hunger - I'm certain nothing would stop him from going down on you after he comes inside and staying down until the job gets done.

I agree with this. Your man will instinctively want to give you the most pleasure. He may just need some guidance to dive in. Some dirty talk before he cums may give him the fuel he needs to finish the job after he cums. My two cents

It needs to be remembered that male desire usually drops to almost zero after orgasm. Things that seemed kinky and hot just seconds before suddenly don't interest us at all and certain things, like licking up our own cum, seem almost repulsive.

Thankfully a lot of sex is in our head and much of what we do sexually is taught or learned. After a few times things that we wouldn't do before become easier and after a while they actually turn us on.

I eat my wife out after I fuck her nearly every time. I basically had to decide in my head that I was going to do it and then force myself to carry out the deed even though at that moment I had absolutely no desire to. Each time I did it it came a little easier and felt a little sexier. Now, unless I'm extremely tired I go down on her and enjoy the taste of our mixed juices every time.

Due to some medication she takes reaching orgasm for her is extremely difficult. It has been years since she's cum from intercourse, but if I work hard at it she comes almost every time from oral.

As a bonus, when the opportunity came to play with another couple, they were both pleasantly surprised when I had no problem going down on her shortly after he had fucked her. I can't remember if he went down on her again after I subsequently fucked her as well, but I know it fired him up enough that he was able to fuck her again a second time.

god yes it is hot cleaning her after a great fuck. love it every time.
i also would love to have a threesome,mfm with my wife and then clean her used pussy after he has fucked her hard and deep

I had the same experience most here have mentioned, where immediately after cumming I lose my desire to go down and taste it. I found that waiting a few minutes and just enjoying the afterglow while holding each other works wonders at getting the juices flowing.
We usually start our love making with her in panties and she knows what a turn-on it is for me to lick and suck on her wet panties. Last nite after we finished fucking she slipped her panties back on and let my cum leak out and soak them...I hand my fingers on her pantied covered pussy before she even got settled back in bed. I had no problem going down on her and sucking on her cum filled panties and pulling them off to lick and suck my cum from her dripping pussy.
Once I'm down there I find the smell and taste so fucking erotic my cock is hard again in no time and ready to fuck her again.

She seems to really like me licking her wet cum soaked pussy too...
god what a great night that must have been, nothing better than panties involved in the wifes soaked pussy as i clean her just cummed in pussy

I have to say that I love when this is done to me. This afternoon i had a wonderful time with a friend and her hubby. I was on my back and he was fucking me while she squatted over me so i could like her pussy while she played with her boobs. She is breast feeding so her milk was dripping down her body to her pussy and my mouth. Her hubby was fucking me and while he watched us and came in me. when he pulled out she cleaned his cock, gave me a deep kiss and then licked and sucked his cum out of me. We she slid up and gave me a wonderful kiss. I was so intimate, her pussy juice and milk on my face and lips and her mouth full of her hubby's cum and my pussy juice. we kissed like crazy sharing all of it. It was a great afternoon.mmmmmmmmm!

You know, if he were to read that - to see you talk about it with such obvious hunger - I'm certain nothing would stop him from going down on you after he comes inside and staying down until the job gets done.

He does not go on this site or any of the things like this that really turn me on. He knows I am on here but, is not interested in reading anything. I wish he would maybe it would work. Thanks for the thought though. Your a sweet guy.

He does not go on this site or any of the things like this that really turn me on. He knows I am on here but, is not interested in reading anything. I wish he would maybe it would work. Thanks for the thought though. Your a sweet guy.

That's dreadfully sweet of you to say.

Reading would certainly be an easy way to broach the subject but in the absence of that option I'd honestly suggest finding SOME way to bring up how hot you find this. It can be harder the longer you're with someone bringing up something that gets you going that's not been discussed before, but if relationships and sex are built on communication (and I think they are) you need to figure out some sort of way to keep those channels of communication open and to bring up this interest of yours.

Who knows, he may have burning desires he hasn't figured out how to raise with you? He might even be harbouring a secret kinky desire to clean you up? You won't KNOW until you find a way to talk about it.

Irritatingly I've no real advice on HOW to. But I'm sure someone else will have some.

Changing your mind about it right after orgasm shows a sort of very short-term attitude. If your enthusiasm wanes, remember how much it turns her on and do it for her; and remember how hot it will be for your future self to remember doing it....
If it's only your own kink and she's just humoring you, then I dunno, maybe it's just the idea you're into rather than the actual deed. :)

my current main playmate has a bit of a kink for this sort of stuff so with us it's not really even out of the ordinary any more and even if I'm not as highly motivated after I cum, it totally pays dividends to get into it anyway.

Changing your mind about it right after orgasm shows a sort of very short-term attitude. If your enthusiasm wanes, remember how much it turns her on and do it for her; and remember how hot it will be for your future self to remember doing it....
If it's only your own kink and she's just humoring you, then I dunno, maybe it's just the idea you're into rather than the actual deed. :)

my current main playmate has a bit of a kink for this sort of stuff so with us it's not really even out of the ordinary any more and even if I'm not as highly motivated after I cum, it totally pays dividends to get into it anyway.

I think I have to train myself

With the taste of our love making fresh on my lips I can say that I crave this just before I cum. Then not so much. Fortunately she takes charge in those moments after I have filled her, and straddles my face, begging me to help her cum. After about 30 seconds I cannot get enough!!

Posted my favorite thing to do in a previous thread, and if you like cleaning up your own creampie as I do, try this........After you are done fucking don't clean her right away, go to sleep and when you wake up fuck her and fill her up, then clean her out......the smell and taste will drive you wild. My wife will talk about who she fucked the night before and ask me how he or they taste........

It helps her to orgasm

It started after our second kid and she wasn't reaching orgasm during sex like she used to. She'd get close but then it wouldn't happen. But she has always liked me cumming in her. ONe night she was so frustrated that I went down and pushed her thighs apart steeled myself, and started licking. It surprised me how it tasted OK, the mixture of juices made everything milder. She came in short time and bucked so much that she smeared it all over my lower face. I surfaced for a long hot kiss and she said I could do that to her any time, absolutely anytime...

I always lick my wifes ass hole clean and suck out my cum after I fuck her. I do the same to anyone else I fuck, male or female.

I did it and liked it

I have written about it several times in stories but never tried it myself. My new gf read one of my stories and she even liked the idea. But in reality I we were both unsure about it.

Here is how it happened. She was on top and was fucking me pretty hard. I thought she was near orgasm so I let go and came inside her. But she had not cum so it was simple for her to move up, let me clean her out, and lick her while she sat on my face.

Just as she moved in position a small amount of my cum dripped onto my face and all of a sudden I had a tickle in my throat causing me to cough. That scared her thinking I was about to throw up or something and she tried to get off me. But I was able to calm her down and tell her sincerely it was just a tickle in my throat.

As I looked up at her pussy, I thought I hope this does not gross me out. I tasted her and was surprised how great she tasted with our juices mixed together. What a relief! I kept licking her and the more she got turned on, the more our my own juices came out of her, along with hers....very tasty. Soon she had her orgasm and we had survived our first creampie together with smiles on both of our faces.

ES

This is something I have done several times and enjoy. I like some men do lose the urge to lick my fun after I'm finished. I talked to her about this and every now and then she will force my head down between her legs. Just last month for my birthday, I told her I wanted her to sit on my face after she rode me until I filled her up. It was amazing and she came all over my lips. She then admitted, it was the fastest and record breaking orgasm for her 😝

Nice

This is something I have done several times and enjoy. I like some men do lose the urge to lick my fun after I'm finished. I talked to her about this and every now and then she will force my head down between her legs. Just last month for my birthday, I told her I wanted her to sit on my face after she rode me until I filled her up. It was amazing and she came all over my lips. She then admitted, it was the fastest and record breaking orgasm for her 😝

I like the being forced to eat your own cum scenario. I have had a fantasy where the woman ties me to the bed naked face up. She gets on top and begins to ride me telling me IF I cum inside her she is going to made me eat it. Well I don't last long and soon she has moved up putting her pussy filled with my cum on my face. I have no choice but to eat it and she has a very intense orgasm. She is surprised that she came so hard. She looks back at my dick and notices how hard I am. She decides it is time for another cream pie since I liked the first!

ES

sometimes after he cums in my mouth, he licks my pussy and we make out like crazy. done that a few times and its hot.

i know he can't wait to lick my pussy after i've been fucked by another cock. he wants to feel how loose it has become with his tongue ;)

but lately he's been into cumming on me, licking me clean, then kissing me so i can taste him. hottttttt.

There is nothing like hiking my wife's ass up, fucking her from behind, filling her pussy with cum, then clean all of it that drips down to her sweet butt hole. She loves my tongue inside her, cleaning my cum from her and then her cumming on my tongue. Awesome... Anyone else ??

HMMM You are sexy!

There is nothing like hiking my wife's ass up, fucking her from behind, filling her pussy with cum, then clean all of it that drips down to her sweet butt hole. She loves my tongue inside her, cleaning my cum from her and then her cumming on my tongue. Awesome... Anyone else ??

I would love to hike your wife's ass up, fuck her from behind, fill her pussy with cum, then clean all of it that drips down to her sweet butt hole. She would love my tongue inside her, cleaning my cum from her and then her cumming on my tongue.

I thought about it for a long time

Once I took the plunge I think she got much more pleasure out of it than I had expected. The orgasm she had was much more physical than the usual and up a couple of octaves. You just have to give it a go. If he gets excited about pleasing you this could to it to another level!

Ok, this was a secret desire of mine for like it seems forever. I have wanted him to do this for me afterwards for a very long time. He almost did it once but, never took the whole plunge to lick it out and finish. I would love to cum this way.

I am not married but love cleaning a woman up after I have unloaded in her or all over her body!

Back