I Love To Cum In My Wife Then Lick Her Clean, Anyone Else ??

My wife and I do this all the time and I really don't mind it. In fact, I like it! If I cum fist and she hasn't yet, then of course, I eat her pussy till she cums. If she is sucking me and I finish in her mouth and wants a cummy kiss, there is zero hesitation. It really is a turn on to do for sure. I have even cum on her tits and licked em clean and gave her a kiss! She LOVES it and I will always do what turns her on...

Yes. I've never had a problem doing this, and my wife loves it.

There is something uniquely special about tasting the specific combination of you and the love of your life's most private juices mingled together that is absolutely explosive for me.

This story is a good description of a husband wanting to do this for his wife and the wife getting into it.

https://www.literotica.com/s/hubby-wants-to-cleanup-own-creampie

I don't particlarly like the ending where she talks about feeding him other men's cum, but that's my limit on the fetish, not others, I know.

The comment I left on the story describes how I wish I had thought of trying this with my wife. She's not been interested in sex for a couple of years, and I think if I had suggested me 'cleaning her up' after she might have stayed more interested.

I love to lick my wifes cummy pussy clean after she has been fucked. I also luv to kiss her and taste cock on her breath. Pm me to chat.

This story is a good description of a husband wanting to do this for his wife and the wife getting into it.

https://www.literotica.com/s/hubby-wants-to-cleanup-own-creampie

I don't particlarly like the ending where she talks about feeding him other men's cum, but that's my limit on the fetish, not others, I know.

The comment I left on the story describes how I wish I had thought of trying this with my wife. She's not been interested in sex for a couple of years, and I think if I had suggested me 'cleaning her up' after she might have stayed more interested.

Our story is different, as it was my wife's fantasy, not mine.

And I agree, I have no desire with other men's cum. Mine will do.

Maybe you & your wife need to have a conversation?

;)

Back