I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning my sexy ones how is everyone this bright and sunny morning? I hope the weekend was most enjoyable.....:kiss:

morning

Good Morning my sexy ones how is everyone this bright and sunny morning? I hope the weekend was most enjoyable.....:kiss:

good morning , i happen to love oreos.. have you tried the new fudge ones. mmmmm yummy ... they also have them with coconut now.. . but the originals are still best , may i spread yours ?? and lick , then dip ? :devil:

Good morning to you BBG.....Hope you are well.....Hope your weekend was great..LOVE your new AV! :rose:

Good morning everybody..hope all of you are having a great start to the week

good morning , i happen to love oreos.. have you tried the new fudge ones. mmmmm yummy ... they also have them with coconut now.. . but the originals are still best , may i spread yours ?? and lick , then dip ? :devil:

I have tried the new fudge ones... mmm as for the coconut I'll have to check them out.. I do so love my oreo's.... spread, lick, dip....LOL

Good morning to you BBG.....Hope you are well.....Hope your weekend was great..LOVE your new AV! :rose:

Good morning everybody..hope all of you are having a great start to the week

Hey there Miss Bee...The weekend wasn't bad a few bumps in the road but nothing I couldn't handle.....

BeeLo godd morning again sweetie. BBG, love the new AV, pic. Hope you are doing well sweetiepie.

Morning PA, I'm doing well.... Glad you liked the new AV....

I have tried the new fudge ones... mmm as for the coconut I'll have to check them out.. I do so love my oreo's.... spread, lick, dip....LOL

Hey there Miss Bee...The weekend wasn't bad a few bumps in the road but nothing I couldn't handle.....

Morning PA, I'm doing well.... Glad you liked the new AV....

How about the new cakesters? they are AWESOME!!!

Had a fantastic weekend with my older man that I'm still smiling about it. Just looking back over the last 2 months (?), I've experienced and learned so much from him. I think I've always been drawn to men older and more experienced than me both sexually and emotionally, and this current relationship just confirms that.

My BFF constantly tells me that she doesn't like him and doesn't understand the attraction . . . she thinks he's just after me for the sex and the ego boost . . . I hope that one day she meets an older "stud", with manners, money, intelligence and a big cock . . . then she'll see what's so appealing and appreciate the difference that a little age can make:rose:

Had a fantastic weekend with my older man that I'm still smiling about it. Just looking back over the last 2 months (?), I've experienced and learned so much from him. I think I've always been drawn to men older and more experienced than me both sexually and emotionally, and this current relationship just confirms that.

My BFF constantly tells me that she doesn't like him and doesn't understand the attraction . . . she thinks he's just after me for the sex and the ego boost . . . I hope that one day she meets an older "stud", with manners, money, intelligence and a big cock . . . then she'll see what's so appealing and appreciate the difference that a little age can make:rose:
Some people are blind to the attraction.

Hello my sexy ones how are you this bright and sunny day..(well it is here anyway) and so very muggy..... ewww yuk!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back