I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. Hope everyone has a great day. hugs and kisses to all those who need them. :kiss:

Afternoon to you and thanks for the x's and o's I can always find a use for them :)

Hey there lld.........how are ya my good friend........*hugs*.......

{{{{{hugs}}}}

Other than work bringing me down today, I am doing alright. Just taking things one day at a time and enjoying what makes me, me. :)

Off to a ball game now.

Hope you and the other lovely men of this thread have a great evening. :rose:

{{{{{hugs}}}}

Other than work bringing me down today, I am doing alright. Just taking things one day at a time and enjoying what makes me, me. :)

Off to a ball game now.

Hope you and the other lovely men of this thread have a great evening. :rose:

*nods*.........back at you LLD.........:rose:

Suddenly overcast and dreary here weatherwise, but I'm in good spirits. Talked with my guy earlier and made a date for dinner tomorrow, really looking forward to it. He'll take care of dinner and I will take care of dessert.

'Deep' words Meredith - puts a smile on my face. To me, among many things, I think you feel the fact that he's not selfish - it's not all about him and what feels good to only him; and that tangible feeling of reciprocation; that you not only know, but feel that he's so far from being self centered that you truly, truly want to please him. It's an awesome feeling !! For me - it morphs sensual love into raw lust....words, smells, tastes.........yum

I hadn't seen him in almost 2 days, but he came to me last night. Talking, sex, talking, sex, sleep. How can a man his age make me feel so good and be so willing, feel so deeply the need to please him?

Morning to all us older men an gmorning to all the younger ladies that enjoy our company so much:)

'Deep' words Meredith - puts a smile on my face. To me, among many things, I think you feel the fact that he's not selfish - it's not all about him and what feels good to only him; and that tangible feeling of reciprocation; that you not only know, but feel that he's so far from being self centered that you truly, truly want to please him. It's an awesome feeling !! For me - it morphs sensual love into raw lust....words, smells, tastes.........yum

The "relationship" is still new and we are both very happy in how it's going so far. Its not all roses though, I must admit that I've occasionally felt strange when we've been in bed because of not only the age difference, but because he does remind me of my father, and everything that that implies. But, I like him and the sex is fantastic and I plan to enjoy it and him for as long as it lasts :eek:

The "relationship" is still new and we are both very happy in how it's going so far. Its not all roses though, I must admit that I've occasionally felt strange when we've been in bed because of not only the age difference, but because he does remind me of my father, and everything that that implies. But, I like him and the sex is fantastic and I plan to enjoy it and him for as long as it lasts :eek:

Enjoy the strange, indulge yourself and him...just pure envy in the rest of us, your both lucky

If he makes you feel good and you make him feel good..............it is not strange. It can be a wonderful journey together. :rose:

If you can trust him completely.......if he appeals to you mentally and physically.......if he completes you.......you are a lucky girl.......forget about all of the traditional trappings of who and what you have been programed to be.......experience this wonderful thing and don't look back.......good luck to you Meridith.........:cool:

If you can trust him completely.......if he appeals to you mentally and physically.......if he completes you.......you are a lucky girl.......forget about all of the traditional trappings of who and what you have been programed to be.......experience this wonderful thing and don't look back.......good luck to you Meridith.........:cool:

If he makes you feel good and you make him feel good..............it is not strange. It can be a wonderful journey together. :rose:

Enjoy the strange, indulge yourself and him...just pure envy in the rest of us, your both lucky

I understand what you all are saying, I really do, I enjoy that physical side more than I could ever have imagined. But I noticed this weekend when my Dad came up to visit that when I looked him in the face, I couldn't help but think of my new friend and how it was to be in bed naked with him, having sex with him. I know it's not nice to say, but the two most important men in my life right now my lover and my father blur together :rose:

Good Morning all! Hope everyone is on the way to a good weekend....

not stopped by in a few days but hey to all the regulars and hi to the newbies

Good morning everyone. I am out here in Calif and wanted to start my day off with a lil Lit. I wish everyone a great day

Morning Bee and all... I hope everyone has a great Saturday.

At least I think its Saturday. well unless your down under or on the other side of the rock then its tomorrow, or is it yesterday? anyway, have a great day!

whew, its tuff being old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back