I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all......hope everyone had or is having a good day......been spitting rain here all day.....sounding like the heavy weather is going to be with us most of the night too :cool:

HI DJ....Day has been good....Hope your day has been good and your night will be too

HI DJ....Day has been good....Hope your day has been good and your night will be too

Day was good......thanks Bee.....got the trim in the grandson's room done, just have to hang the door and it is complete.......other than that just watching the weather here......could be a rough night:cool:

is it really wrong to want to kill someone as long as you don't do it.

Nothing wrong with it warlock.......only a bad thing if you act on it.....no matter how much they may deserve it.......unless they can't find the body to prove foul play........doh.....did I say that out loud:eek::D:devil:

Day was good......thanks Bee.....got the trim in the grandson's room done, just have to hang the door and it is complete.......other than that just watching the weather here......could be a rough night:cool:

Nothing wrong with it warlock.......only a bad thing if you act on it.....no matter how much they may deserve it.......unless they can't find the body to prove foul play........doh.....did I say that out loud:eek::D:devil:

I have an uncle Tony said in my best Italian accent.

Glad that you had a good day! Oh that is great that you about have the babies room done!!! Stay safe!!!! :kiss:

Glad that you had a good day! Oh that is great that you about have the babies room done!!! Stay safe!!!! :kiss:

Yeah we are pretty happy that it is almost done......soon it will just be putting the finishing touches on it......furniture and accessories......things like that.

If I have to I will just go down to my room.....it is in the basement so I should be safe there :D

Yeah we are pretty happy that it is almost done......soon it will just be putting the finishing touches on it......furniture and accessories......things like that.

If I have to I will just go down to my room.....it is in the basement so I should be safe there :D

I bet you all are..I know you have been working on it for a while....

Glad that your room is in the basement.....

I bet you all are..I know you have been working on it for a while....

Glad that your room is in the basement.....

Yeah......I will have to help my son move the dresser into the room but no assembly required so that's good.

Yeah.....I do have a window but it is deep enough that I don't have to worry about anything flying through it.....it actually gives me a lot of privacy if I want it.

Yeah......I will have to help my son move the dresser into the room but no assembly required so that's good.

Yeah.....I do have a window but it is deep enough that I don't have to worry about anything flying through it.....it actually gives me a lot of privacy if I want it.

That is one less thing to do since it is already assembled..

That is good.....Just please stay safe and let us know you are okay after the storms are done...

They are giving the bad storms to be here Monday..

That is one less thing to do since it is already assembled..

That is good.....Just please stay safe and let us know you are okay after the storms are done...

They are giving the bad storms to be here Monday..

I will let you know.......I am pretty sure all will be good......these things are normal for this area this time of year........I don't get nervous until I hear the sirens.

bonne soirée mes bonbons sexy
Hello my sexy sweets...
(((EVERYONE))):kiss:

YAY I did It.....LMAO
Golden Earring - Radar Love (1973)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm1q1XoN_Qo&feature=BFa&list=HL1334457318&lf=mh_lolz

almost afraid to ask what you did..........:rolleyes:

Your Welcome Bee, and the night is going well.....Thank you....
Slow Ride- Foghat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcCNcgoyG_0&feature=BFa&list=HL1334457318&lf=mh_lolz
Glad that your night is going well...... :)

good evening all!

Hello Tim

I will let you know.......I am pretty sure all will be good......these things are normal for this area this time of year........I don't get nervous until I hear the sirens.

Thanks for letting me know..I am a worry wart....Lets hope you don't hear the sirens...

almost afraid to ask what you did..........:rolleyes:

I can assure you that whenever I do anything :devil: it is just to much!!!!!!LOL

but if you really want to know just ask...:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back