I have a conundrum.

Jada59

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 28, 2017
Posts
24,564
In a nutshell: My divorce wss final not quite 8 years ago.

I’m not really actively looking for a new man. But if I did find one, it would be great!

What I seem to have is 3 different guys who keep trying to come back.

I got a message from one earlier. HE broke up with ME 3 times. He was one that I gave a second chance to. But… 2nd time around, things got bad. I won’t get into that unless you specifically ask me to. I don’t like to bad mouth people. I will just say that I caught him in a series of lies. I even gave him a chance to come clean. But he continued to lie. So now I feel like not only can I not trust him, but I never really knew him.

The other two are almost interchangeable in terms of what they do. They come on hot and heavy. But then after I see them, they kind of disappear. Then they at some future time, expect me to take them back as if nothing had happened!

The one guy texted me pretty much every day for like 7-8 months! But it seemed he was always busy or sick or his dad needed him or…. Mind you we’ve been together off and on for probably 6-7 years.

We had long talks. I flat out told him what I wanted. And if he couldn’t give me that, then to find someone else. He promised me he had changed. Um… Apparently not.

Same with the other guy. Together off and on for 6-7 years. The last time I saw him, he wanted me to marry him. I don’t know that I want marriage. But we had made some future plans.

And then? He disappeared. I got one half hearted message since. I just told him I didn’t believe he wanted to see me.

So I guess where I’m going with all of this is: I want a man. A local (Seattle area) man who isn’t going to keep disappearing or lying. Preferably long term. And someone who likes sex. I don’t want a relationship that is sex based only. But for some reason, I keep finding men who either hate sex or have no interest in it. They are not for me.

I will add that the second man I mentioned, does have some sex issues. I can deal with that! But maybe he can’t. And maybe that’s why he disappears. Idk. I would talk about it with him but I don’t want to be the one to bring it up. That might be awkward.

Anyhoo… I realize that I probably won’t find my guy here on Lit. I don’t think there are very many local to me. I have spoken to some and have met two IRL. We just didn’t have much in common but they seemed like great guys.

I’m to the point now that if any of these guys contact me again, I will tell them that I won’t see them. I did block the guy who contacted me earlier. But I doubt that will be his last attempt.

So… What can I do? Any suggestions? My trust level is down. I feel I am grasping at straws.

You can PM me if you want.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
 
Sounds like you’ve had a rough time with several assholes. I hope you find what you’re looking for. But just remember that you can be happy without them too.
 
In a nutshell: My divorce wss final not quite 8 years ago.

I’m not really actively looking for a new man. But if I did find one, it would be great!

What I seem to have is 3 different guys who keep trying to come back.

I got a message from one earlier. HE broke up with ME 3 times. He was one that I gave a second chance to. But… 2nd time around, things got bad. I won’t get into that unless you specifically ask me to. I don’t like to bad mouth people. I will just say that I caught him in a series of lies. I even gave him a chance to come clean. But he continued to lie. So now I feel like not only can I not trust him, but I never really knew him.

The other two are almost interchangeable in terms of what they do. They come on hot and heavy. But then after I see them, they kind of disappear. Then they at some future time, expect me to take them back as if nothing had happened!

The one guy texted me pretty much every day for like 7-8 months! But it seemed he was always busy or sick or his dad needed him or…. Mind you we’ve been together off and on for probably 6-7 years.

We had long talks. I flat out told him what I wanted. And if he couldn’t give me that, then to find someone else. He promised me he had changed. Um… Apparently not.

Same with the other guy. Together off and on for 6-7 years. The last time I saw him, he wanted me to marry him. I don’t know that I want marriage. But we had made some future plans.

And then? He disappeared. I got one half hearted message since. I just told him I didn’t believe he wanted to see me.

So I guess where I’m going with all of this is: I want a man. A local (Seattle area) man who isn’t going to keep disappearing or lying. Preferably long term. And someone who likes sex. I don’t want a relationship that is sex based only. But for some reason, I keep finding men who either hate sex or have no interest in it. They are not for me.

I will add that the second man I mentioned, does have some sex issues. I can deal with that! But maybe he can’t. And maybe that’s why he disappears. Idk. I would talk about it with him but I don’t want to be the one to bring it up. That might be awkward.

Anyhoo… I realize that I probably won’t find my guy here on Lit. I don’t think there are very many local to me. I have spoken to some and have met two IRL. We just didn’t have much in common but they seemed like great guys.

I’m to the point now that if any of these guys contact me again, I will tell them that I won’t see them. I did block the guy who contacted me earlier. But I doubt that will be his last attempt.

So… What can I do? Any suggestions? My trust level is down. I feel I am grasping at straws.

You can PM me if you want.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
You definitely do not need any of those 3 in your life in any capacity. Especially the liar, he will never change. In my experience, don't force anything, and try to make it happen. When you least expect it, boom, it will hit you
 
You definitely do not need any of those 3 in your life in any capacity. Especially the liar, he will never change. In my experience, don't force anything, and try to make it happen. When you least expect it, boom, it will hit you
That’s what I think too. Thanks!
 
That’s what I think too. Thanks!
You're welcome. You seem like a nice person and very sensible, but after getting let down and screwed over by those 3 guys, sometimes your mind convinces you that you need someone else and you try to force it. It always happens when you are not thinking about it. I'm sure you already knew that, but each and every one of us has to be reminded every now and then
 
Back
Top