I hate everyone.

As the goddess Simply and the fine young saint Scylis, stood face to face, a wafting scent filled the air. Circling the brave saints head, as he shook it violently trying to resist. The goddess Simply laughed evilly, and reached out to grab the saint. Holding the fair haired boys face in the........errr oh yeah bowl.......:p :p . The crowds fevered pitch rose scylis, Scylis SCylis SCYlis SCYLis SCYLIs SCYLISSSSSSSSSSS. As the saints body started jerk, looking strangely as though he was enjoying some kind of pleasurable sensation.......................:eek: :eek: :eek:
 
april-wine said:
As the goddess Simply and the fine young saint Scylis, stood face to face, a wafting scent filled the air. Circling the brave saints head, as he shook it violently trying to resist. The goddess Simply laughed evilly, and reached out to grab the saint. Holding the fair haired boys face in the........errr oh yeah bowl.......:p :p . The crowds fevered pitch rose scylis, Scylis SCylis SCYlis SCYLis SCYLIs SCYLISSSSSSSSSSS. As the saints body started jerk, looking strangely as though he was enjoying some kind of pleasurable sensation.......................:eek: :eek: :eek:


Completely unable to respond, as I am mesmerized by the jerking body. :p
 
april-wine said:
unfortunately have to run will finsih this later lol hugsssssss simply

G'nite April. Hi W & U. You just missed April, but she will be back later. Nite to you. :)
 
that's all right... i wont be here much longer... my hunny will be getting off work very soon and then i will have a very fun and exciting night with him
 
Too bad!!

It is too bad that April_Wine brought all that beer. Nobody told her all the water closets are locked. This could get messy!!:eek:



Nonetheless.......
 
Scylis the saints body, shuddering, and soft moans escaping from his quivering lips. Goddess Simply's evil laugh filling the air, when suddenly, the saints trustly "light sabre" unsheathed, entered a very soft spot.:p The goddeses laughs quieted and a soft smile overtook her lips, our pure of heart, and truely gifted saint finally quashed her evilness. With a sabre like that how could she resist?:p :p The crowds cheered and broke out video cameras(it WAS a hot scene) how could we resist?:p :p


please place your orders by pm, lol:p :p
 
The line has grown beyond my expectations! I need a fluffer. :) Well not for Willing and Unsure, that little Monkey! is always ready! ;) I owe a big debt of sluttitude. An orgy would save time, but I hate to shirk my responsibilities :)

So here's how I have it:
April Wine :D
Willing and Unsure
Simply Me
Kymberly (who gets an extra tounge lashing for saying the word "icky" )

OK, I was going to keep going with this list, but I know these women personally. . .I'll be dead by this point. :)

What will become of Scyllis? I'll have to come back sooner to stay informed. ;) I've never had a thread that needed so much checking, so forgive me if I seem to be ignoring myself, or anyone else. :D
 
april-wine said:
Scylis the saints body, shuddering, and soft moans escaping from his quivering lips. Goddess Simply's evil laugh filling the air, when suddenly, the saints trustly "light sabre" unsheathed, entered a very soft spot.:p The goddeses laughs quieted and a soft smile overtook her lips, our pure of heart, and truely gifted saint finally quashed her evilness. With a sabre like that how could she resist?:p :p The crowds cheered and broke out video cameras(it WAS a hot scene) how could we resist?:p :p


please place your orders by pm, lol:p :p

April, For some reason, you remind me of this person. :D
 
i accept my lot in life, witchyness, isn't a bad thing is it?lol

hugs simply thanks for the video tape wooooooohooooooooo
 
Ooooh! That's the best Bugs Bunny Simply me *Lick, lick * (I need to catch up ;) ). :p

BTW, has anyone else noticed that Chuckus has a huge crush on me?
 
beckbabe said:
Ooooh! That's the best Bugs Bunny Simply me *Lick, lick * (I need to catch up ;) ). :p

BTW, has anyone else noticed that Chuckus has a huge crush on me?

i noticed that beck, lol....men they are so transparent lol
 
lol....dip them in the ink well lol

New Goal......Beckbabe must NOT kill this thread lol.......hugs hon lol
 
april-wine said:
lol....dip them in the ink well lol

New Goal......Beckbabe must NOT kill this thread lol.......hugs hon lol


No, April will kill it. :D Wait, I posted last. Look guys, I am a known thread killer, for once, don't let it be me. :rolleyes: April, post something. :D
 
Simply Me said:



No, April will kill it. :D Wait, I posted last. Look guys, I am a known thread killer, for once, don't let it be me. :rolleyes: April, post something. :D

i struggggggggggled, but had to reply lol.......i am so WEAK!!!!

besides beck needs one of those ongoing thread things lol......oh won't that be popular lol......maybe i need to start a new story,hmmmmmmmmmm my next victim............pondering as i walk outta the thread:D
 
Wooooooo Hooooo, imagine all the hot stories we could hide in here. Who would go to a thread called "I hate everyone" looking for JO materiel. . .wait, don't answer that. :)

*walking out fearfully, muttering to myself, "I won't kill this thread, I won't, I won't!" :D
 
well if you are looking for JO material, please respect the cleaners lol..........
 
Beckbabe!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSS where have you been?!!! Ahhhhhh hell i just remembered im a virgin again.. i forgot my password and had to resign up!!!!!!!! I've missed you seeing you around! I hope you and the hubby are great! Tell that Gadget i said hello!
 
beck YOU will NOT kill this thread lol.......besides scylis the saint has returned....we must continue his story, who's up next????
 
Woooooooooo Hooooooooo!!! Tx!!! Woman!!!!! :D :D :D Yay!!! All is well in the world now! I've missed you girl! Huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!! I've been here for the last few months. . .kinda' like moving to another house in the same neighborhood. ;) I'm so totally psyched to see you here!! IG says hi and huggggggggs! :)

April you are so nice, I can't hate anyone when you're around. :)
 
Back
Top