I hate everyone.

Willing and Unsure said:



ooh... teach me! teach me!



and i wont go ape on you from bananas... but i will be much more inclined to jump on you :p

But someone has taught you that havent they?

As for my banana, I can teach you all sorts of things.... they dont always cum in bunches you know

Jump, jump, jump on my banana
 
Willing and Unsure said:
oooh cheffie... its so big and hard... i think i could do this for hours :p

You, me and my banana... a few hours could turn it into all sorts of shapes!


Oh lordy, tally my banana. Oh lordy, bounce on it home.
 
damn

This thing is going to get lost if it keeps getting knocked back to the 4th and 5th pages of threads here.

Grrr so hard to keep up with beckbabe's hate thread. I am still waiting in line for all the sexy stuff she promised Young Guns.






*taps her foot*

Well beck, when does the fun begin?
 
:p Ok April just roll with the virgin stuff ok.. i have no control over that ! *grin* And ya know it does feel kinda nice to be a virgin again anyway i can get it *lol*

As for you Cattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt i do SUCK! You and Sarie taught me everything i know! I did have great teachers:D
huggggggggggggs you wild woman
 
*stabbing at monitor with a spork* Die, you damn thread, die!!!!


:p
 
Is this Purple Spider Monkey the one everyone's talking about spanking? :confused:

I don't understand.;)
 
*rahfirst is rubbing his butt with one hand and waving the other*

Yo, don't start nothin' you don't want to finish! ;)

And don't forget the shackles and hand cuffs or I'll blow my shawm!!:eek:
 
Shit Kym, you're right . . .I promised Young Gun some hot sex!! Now that I think about it, he wasn't the only one I promised . . .I'm in trouble. ;) This should either 1) end this thread forever, or 2) satisfy my debt. :p

Shit, I just spent 15 minutes tring to take a hot yet unrevealing pic. . .I came up with a croch shot that shows my need to shave, and in which the muscle in my thigh looks weird. I doubt this will satisfy my sexual debt, and I pray it doesn't (you know, shhhhhhhhhh) end the thread. :)
 
*wipes the slobber off her monitor*

Damn Willing, did you have to drool all over the net? Tell me, what does she taste like? Cherries, strawberries, whipped cream? HUH tell me.

Hey beck, not good enough, we want touchy, feely, stuff.



wicked thought....instead of scratch and sniff....how about lick and tickles?
 
wicked thought....instead of scratch and sniff....how about lick and tickles?

woooooooooooohooooooooooooo i am with kymberley........nice shot beck yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy:) :) :) :)
 
:eek: covering my newly discovered virginal eyes :p damn ya'll! *LOL* i still lub's ya beck
 
Beckbabe,

A little better shot could make me blow my shawm. ;)

Ms. Willing,

You know I can't run fast with these shackles on.:D
 
Willing and Unsure said:
*licks monitor* damn it.. no interactive internet yet


i want more beckbabe... i want more :D

Oh get off her will you...

Abandon me and go after my lyrical partner in crime!
 
awww... Cheffie... *licks ya in lots of places*


i'm not leaving you... i just got a little distracted :p
 
Willing and Unsure said:
awww... Cheffie... *licks ya in lots of places*


i'm not leaving you... i just got a little distracted :p

Thats more like it hon...

I dont want to be forgotten SO soon, but I do admit that beckbabe is quite a tasty morsel.
 
Woooooooo Hooooooo! I'm tasty! :p I always wanted to be tasty!:p Even more than that, I always wanted to be a partner in crime! :D

Rahfirt, thanks for bursting my bubble. In my happy mind no newbie stranger men were viewing my crotch.
 
Back
Top