I hate all fiction stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I spanked my wife and called her by your name would it still be monogamy

No, wait if I spanked her and called her mediocre, that would be suicide.
For the love of God, LC, if I find out you're thinking about me while you're spanking your wife, I'll probably never speak to you again.

šŸ¤£

Man so much for open minds and differences of opinions.

Please note the title of this thread you wrote. You literally attacked 99% of the writers here and then try to admonish us for not being open minded.

If you'd just come out and said. "Have a great sex life, I'm gonna tell you guys some stories about it." Everyone would have been 100% behind you. But you came in with a boatload of attitude looking down your nose at everyone.

We'll see if your writing can back that up.

If I spanked my wife and called her by your name would it still be monogamy

No, wait if I spanked her and called her mediocre, that would be suicide.
Hah, didn't you say that she collaborates or helps you with stories? I can't remember what everybody says on here. :unsure:

Its a big world out there, go out and seek true sexual experiences and write about them. It's a shame that so many of these stories are made up.
Truth is stranger than fiction yet comes up reality "wanting" to truth.

ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Erotic stories that claim to be ā€œtrueā€ invariably read like Penthouse Letters. Purely imaginary and obvious to every reader.

When you claim a sex story is true, the reader automatically assumes you are full of it. Thatā€™s not the mindset you want to put your readers into.

On the other hand, some readers have very narrow horizons and will call bullshit on anything they haven't personally experienced, even when the author is writing directly from their own life.

And on the gripping hand, even a true story that the reader believes isn't always going to be as gripping to the reader as that experience was to the author. Some things are hard to capture in words.

Wait, some people think there is there shame in monogamy?

Yep, it pains me to say it but some poly folk can be absolutely insufferable about this. Hang around in poly circles and you'll find folk who believe that being poly makes them "More Evolved" (tm) than all those blinkered monogamists, who would obviously be so much happier if they could only find enlightenment and embrace polyamory, something something bonobos.

It's bloody embarrassing for those of us who just want to live our non-monogamous love lives in peace and leave other folk to figure out what works best for them.

Last edited:
To each their own, even if their own is oddly reductive. But:

A) As others have said sex is an area where 'true' stories will get the average author in hot water faster than just about any other genre (murder mysteries excepted), even if everything is totally legal. Fine, you say, so change the names, the location, the time, maybe the exact order of events.. Which takes us to...

B) Truth is a starting point. My guess is a lot of the fictional stories on this site start with truth then work outwards. How far out is really up to the author. Why would there be a dividing line between 'anonomised just enough' and 'my real life has inspired a crazy tale where lizards rule the Earth and people huddle in corners having sex to stave off the feelings of helplessness as they wait for a 7ft Oxford educated gecko to eat them for lunch', if both start from the same recollection of this steamy night you had ten years ago?

From the outside you just can't tell which stories have no basis in some kind of true story and are pure imagination and which aren't. That's why I think its reductive.

________
EDIT: C) Which part of a story has to be true anyway? Some people write stories which are largely fictional but the very intense and small details are true; you know, the one's which you hope will really ground the reader and make them feel the story, regardless of geckos. For example the feeling of touching someone just here, or the awkwardness of a will-they-won't-they that happens over a pub table when the boyfriend of a girl you know very well goes to get a drink and you and her now have about three minutes in silence where you are both remembering those things you've almost done together in the past and you *could* kiss her... Who's to say that that's an insufficiently true story, just because its been strung together with entirely fictional sex scenes? Its the small moments that are carrying it.

Last edited:
EDIT: C) Which part of a story has to be true anyway? Some people write stories which are largely fictional but the very intense and small details are true; you know, the one's which you hope will really ground the reader and make them feel the story, regardless of geckos. For example the feeling of touching someone just here, or the awkwardness of a will-they-won't-they that happens over a pub table when the boyfriend of a girl you know very well goes to get a drink and you and her now have about three minutes in silence where you are both remembering those things you've almost done together in the past and you *could* kiss her... Who's to say that that's an insufficiently true story, just because its been strung together with entirely fictional sex scenes? Its the small moments that are carrying it.
Exactly this - it's those tiny snippets of utter truth that readers see, subconsciously maybe, but they sense the truth there, and they'll be prepared to suspend a million miles of disbelief for the rest of the story. And most people have seen a gecko ;).

Its a big world out there, go out and seek true sexual experiences and write about them. It's a shame that so many of these stories are made up.
That's quite the hot take you have there, buddy. Trying to stir up a little controversy on the internet? Yo, just let the folks enjoy their lit reading and writing in peace. No need for the generalizations or promote that negativity for no good reason. That's not nice.

Listen, everyone has their reason for reading and writing the stories here. Everyone has different experiences and walks of life coming in here, some experienced, some not so much. There are even men and women who have spouses, some do it together with their spouse, and some that take just their inspirations from their real-life experiences. I know that some people ACTUALLY have met their significant others here on this site.

My question is if you really feel that way about people on this site, then why are you here? Seems like a waste of time and energy to be confrontational online for no reason. Since you're already here, might as well chill the fuck out and maybe you can find a story to read and enjoy here. If stories based on actual "real life experiences" are what you're after, then there are definitely people who write that shit too, so you can find something that'll fit your cup of tea.

Last edited:
My real life is so fabulous most people think it's fiction! If you can say that with a straight face you have no need of this site or any fiction by anybody. Just a guess, but I doubt the OP can make that claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back