I hate all fiction stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

idahobicouple

Experienced
Its a big world out there, go out and seek true sexual experiences and write about them. It's a shame that so many of these stories are made up.

So how many stories have YOU written? If you answer is none, please take your criticism and step right off.
I just wrote my first 2 for this site. Have written many for other sites. And besides that, isn't everyone entitled to their own opinions? Or, are you just a little man who has no experiences? Write about that.

No problem with fiction. Surely there is a place for non fiction too ?
Real life can be far more exciting than fiction. For some more than others perhaps.

I just wrote my first 2 for this site. Have written many for other sites. And besides that, isn't everyone entitled to their own opinions? Or, are you just a little man who has no experiences? Write about that.
You are on AH right now saying that you want to write about several hundred of your own experiences. Probably you should "fictionalize" those; I mean, I doubt you should put them in the Reviews and Essays category. I sure there are stories on here that might be anywhere from 10 to 90% based on reality, although usually the authors are careful about admitting too much about these events.

When I did write an essay about one of my own experiences, the sexuality was "indirect" - it was about materials published in a college newspaper - and it all happened around forty-five years ago. I changed people's names, but the locations are accurate. It was a judgment call, but I decided to admit that it was as true as I could remember it. That doesn't seem to be like what you wish to do.

https://classic.literotica.com/s/the-past-is-a-foreign-country

You are on AH right now saying that you want to write about several hundred of your own experiences. Probably you should "fictionalize" those; I mean, I doubt you should put them in the Reviews and Essays category. I sure there are stories on here that might be anywhere from 10 to 90% based on reality, although usually the authors are careful about admitting too much about these events.

When I did write an essay about one of my own experiences, the sexuality was "indirect" - it was about materials published in a college newspaper - and it all happened around forty-five years ago. I changed people's names, but the locations are accurate. It was a judgment call, but I decided to admit that it was as true as I could remember it. That doesn't seem to be like what you wish to do.

https://classic.literotica.com/s/the-past-is-a-foreign-country
Thats is what I intend to do. And I'm still learning this site. I'm sure i will get it all figured out soon

I agree, but it reads like Fiction

Well, it only reads like fiction if that's how the reader chooses to interpret it. Read some of the classics in any genre. Why would anyone question the "trueness" of "Lady Chatterley's Lover" by D.H. Lawrence? It was a work of fiction, but it absolutely could be true, and probably was for some people at some point. The same can be said for "Tom Sawyer" by Mark Twain. The only books I've read that are obviously fiction are those in the Sci-fi and Horror genre, but even those can read as "true" if the reader is willing to accept a few basic "truths" that give the story its roots.

The point is that just because a reader doesn't have actual experience with the particular characters and plot of the story doesn't mean the story always reads like fiction. Writers for the past several centuries have proven that to be true. In fact, it's highly probably that the only "true" stories are in the history books in schools and universities.

The other thing is, what is "true" to a writer probably won't be considered to be "true" to a reader simply because most stories touted as "true" read like made-up fiction unless they're very skillfully written. If they are very skillfully written, those stories read just like well written fiction.

Personally I'd rather read a well-crafted fictional tale than a relatively dull play-by-play account of a real experience. I don't see why whether something is true or not really has any basis behind the enjoyment of it, and if a story is well written and doesn't have any obviously implausible elements then I don't see how you could credibly tell the difference either way.

Well, it only reads like fiction if that's how the reader chooses to interpret it. Read some of the classics in any genre. Why would anyone question the "trueness" of "Lady Chatterley's Lover" by D.H. Lawrence? It was a work of fiction, but it absolutely could be true, and probably was for some people at some point. The same can be said for "Tom Sawyer" by Mark Twain. The only books I've read that are obviously fiction are those in the Sci-fi and Horror genre, but even those can read as "true" if the reader is willing to accept a few basic "truths" that give the story its roots.

The point is that just because a reader doesn't have actual experience with the particular characters and plot of the story doesn't mean the story always reads like fiction. Writers for the past several centuries have proven that to be true. In fact, it's highly probably that the only "true" stories are in the history books in schools and universities.

The other thing is, what is "true" to a writer probably won't be considered to be "true" to a reader simply because most stories touted as "true" read like made-up fiction unless they're very skillfully written. If they are very skillfully written, those stories read just like well written fiction.
There's one case where that can be tested. Erica Jong's autobiography, Fear of Fifty, has about a - 70%? - overlap with her earlier novel, Fear of Flying. Her childhood in New York, her first husband who had a mental breakdown, her second husband, a Chinese-American psychiatrist, her time in Germany - all of that is based on fact.

Personally I'd rather read a well-crafted fictional tale than a relatively dull play-by-play account of a real experience. I don't see why whether something is true or not really has any basis behind the enjoyment of it, and if a story is well written and doesn't have any obviously implausible elements then I don't see how you could credibly tell the difference either way.
You know the different strokes thingy. Right. Wow the place is very territorial. Man so much for open minds and differences of opinions.

If every story here was true the feds would have busted a lot of authors.

This is a site where people explore fantasies....fantasy is not non fiction.

But tit for tat because often times I tend to roll my eyes at all the "true story people" like the cool story bro, memes.

Its a big world out there, go out and seek true sexual experiences and write about them. It's a shame that so many of these stories are made up.
Well, on AH you said you had "over" 500 experiences. You didn't say "exactly 517," so your memory might be a bit fuzzy (I'm not surprised!) I am curious about how long it took you to reach that notch count. And what else have you been doing with your time?

I make up stories because I have to. I couldn't get 500 people to have sex with me unless I paid the vast majority of them. And I don't have that kind of money!

Well, on AH you said you had "over" 500 experiences. You didn't say "exactly 517," so your memory might be a bit fuzzy (I'm not surprised!) I am curious about how long it took you to reach that notch count. And what else have you been doing with your time?

I make up stories because I have to. I couldn't get 500 people to have sex with me unless I paid the vast majority of them. And I don't have that kind of money!
Maybe its 517 encounters with the same person?

I fucked 9 different women in one night. I was 18 . My body count was 19 before leaving H.S. 16 from my school, and one of their moms. husband liked to watch and a girl from another school. I served overseas where the were much more free with sexuality, then 30 years with a Fire Dept. was a swinger for 25 years. yeah, I've been around. Only paid money for it 6 times in the red light district in Frankfurt. And once when I was 18 at the bunny ranch. Get over yourselves. get out and live life.

Maybe its 517 encounters with the same person?
I never said 500 hundred different people. But that maybe close. My exwife and tried our best to come up with our body counts hers was around a hundred before we started swinging mine was about 250. So if i had to guess i would say 300 women, 200 men. So go take a trip and get laid.

I fucked 9 different women in one night. I was 18 . My body count was 19 before leaving H.S. 16 from my school, and one of their moms. husband liked to watch and a girl from another school. I served overseas where the were much more free with sexuality, then 30 years with a Fire Dept. was a swinger for 25 years. yeah, I've been around. Only paid money for it 6 times in the red light district in Frankfurt. And once when I was 18 at the bunny ranch. Get over yourselves. get out and live life.
As you said on AH, you are retired now; so am I. At 68, whatever I've done, I don't need that kind of drama anymore. By the way, you're spending a lot of time on these forums. I mean, it's your choice.

I never said 500 hundred different people. But that maybe close. My exwife and tried our best to come up with our body counts hers was around a hundred before we started swinging mine was about 250. So if i had to guess i would say 300 women, 200 men. So go take a trip and get laid.
Oh, so how many people you have sex with makes you something? Are we 12 here?

Something I've noticed about the annoying faction of he swinging crowd is they don't like people judging them for sharing(I'm not one those, you do you as long as no one is getting hurt) but then throw shade at people who believe in monogamy.

I have a feeling you're not going to do to well here.

Oh, so how many people you have sex with makes you something? Are we 12 here?

Something I've noticed about the annoying faction of he swinging crowd is they don't like people judging them for sharing(I'm not one those, you do you as long as no one is getting hurt) but then throw shade at people who believe in monogamy.

I have a feeling you're not going to do to well here.
Please little boy grow up. I can take anything a little man throws my way. I'm done with you fools.

Some legit advice to you. If you're going to write stories about your wife being with other men, stick to group sex or fetish. Do not post in Loving Wives, you'll be trolled and abused by the losers over there and their weird morality

Some legit advice to you. If you're going to write stories about your wife being with other men, stick to group sex or fetish. Do not post in Loving Wives, you'll be trolled and abused by the losers over there and their weird morality
That's one of the thing I told the approvers was if they thought it needed a different title or different category please just make the changes. I'm still learning what works the best for this site

That's one of the thing I told the approvers was if they thought it needed a different title or different category please just make the changes. I'm still learning what works the best for this site
There's only one person screening stories here, and if you pick LW they'll put it there because technically it would fit. But moving forward you may want to avoid it.

r/ihavesex​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back