I am the motherfuckin' Patriarchy

Fallacy ✅

Are you capable of an intelligent conversation? Maybe public education did fail you. 😢

Are all people who went to public schools of one mind? Do they all have the same political and religious beliefs?
I didn't go to a public school. I don't have your confusion or your problems

Yawn, "not adult" because I don't parrot your talking points

I didn't go to a public school. I don't have your confusion or your problems

Yawn, "not adult" because I don't parrot your talking points

You’re one of the most self absorbed posters here, and that’s saying a lot.

I didn't go to a public school.
wait..

You went to a private school?

Mr. Off-Grid, Never Pay Taxes and Fuck The Gubbamint?

200w.gif

tell us more about your pomp-a-licious celestial life, Percival. :ROFLMAO:

You went to a private school?
Private schools are popular in many non-wealthy communities because they are a better quality of education that avoids the drugs and gangs problems of public schools. Lots of people sacrifice to send their kids to a better future.

Private schools are popular in many non-wealthy communities because they are a better quality of education that avoids the drugs and gangs problems of public schools. Lots of people sacrifice to send their kids to a better future.

Do you believe in education for poor children, or are they just the future of menial labor?

Do you deny that public education has been a major benefit for the United States since its inception?

Do you deny that public education has been a major benefit for the United States since its inception?
At first, it was.

Then the disadvantages loomed.

US education is terrible mostly because of the low quality of public schools.

Students vary in IQ from 90-160 IQ points. No one school can fit all of that.

In addition, public schools cannot fire the kids who repeatedly cause problems. This means that everyone else's education suffers.

Then we look at the costs. For what people pay in property taxes, they could afford much better options in the private sector.

Oh, I'm not knocking private schools, I'm just amazed his persona on here is virtually admitting he went to one. Unless he decides to rewrite his antihero concern troll script and say he was home schooled.

Private schools are largely made, funded and staffed by the kind of people he rails against, that whole "government taxpayer slave" bit. They also fly in the face of his saying "individual effort is what counts." They literally have superior resources and social connection pipelines that public schools don't have, which makes a huge difference in student ability.

but hey, I don't wanna read too much into community board performance personas...I've seen hundreds on here come and go since my start date...and I know of better time traps to burn my daylight hours on! :ROFLMAO:

Back