I am a Maestro with 38 years in this lifestyle

CrimsonDrake

Virgin
I think I will take the time to see what people are saying about the lifestyle I have come to love so dearly

I think I will take the time to see what people are saying about the lifestyle I have come to love so dearly

I'm so confused. :confused:

Is there a question? Is this an introduction? Is this a personal ad?

If it's an intro, welcome. We also have a sticky for introductions.

If it's a personal ad, that goes here.

:confused: If you have something you'd like to discuss, we like to participate. We just need to know what we're discussing. (Sorry, not trying to speak for everyone by using "we") f^_^;

I'm a tomfooler with over 50 years of experience. I once caught a grape in my mouth that was dropped from the top of a ten story building. I wonder what's happening in the tomfoolery lifestyle.

I have a BS in BS and have been practicing it my entire life.

I am also the dommliest dom that ever dommed, I know its true because I said it.

Or that could be me putting my degree to use....

I have a BS in BS and have been practicing it my entire life.

I am also the dommliest dom that ever dommed, I know its true because I said it.

Or that could be me putting my degree to use....

Hey, LC! You are definitely the dommliest. :)

:rose:

Ahhh! Guys, you're killing me!!!!
:D:D:D:D

Where, oh where is Deeege??

(Is this the part where you say his name three times and he appears, sort of?)

I am Inigo Montoya. You killed my Father. Prepare to Die!

I for one, heartily welcome the magnificent and most true guidance, not to mention benevolent leadership, of our new lifestyle maestro...

I am an 18 year old virgin who has no limits *nods*

Is your name Anastasia? :rolleyes:

If it is....I will pay you a lot of money to pretend I know how to dom you and despite your virginity you will suck cock like Jenna Jameson first time out.

Maybe...we could write a book about it! call is.....51 levels of bullshit:)

I am a level 2 BS detector with additional Jedi powers.
Occasionally sparks erupt from my nipples, it's a little annoying as I keep burning my bras. I don't want to burn my bras, they cost a fecking fortune, and I am no way in league with the 1970's feminist movement.

I inhabit the lifestyle on a quantum level.
My midichlorians are all raging sadists with a penchant for latex.

Enslave all bankers!

I am an irascible cunt on the cusp of middle age who has been mildly involved to completely overloaded on a daily basis with SM and who has been listening to this foolishness for 17 years.

I am the eggman, they are the eggmen
I am the walrus, goo goo goo joob goo goo goo goo joob

I'm getting old.

Last night I came up with a quip that I decided was too mean for my own comfort, so I didn't post it.

Tonight I can't remember what it was.

I am a cookie monster with 36 years of eating cookies (and 18 of enjoying cookies). And I seriously approve of this thread. LOL :D

I'm getting old.

Last night I came up with a quip that I decided was too mean for my own comfort, so I didn't post it.

Tonight I can't remember what it was.

Are you sure old is the problem?
Because I would personally blame this on a glass of wine. Or two. Or three :D

Today I am not who I was yesterday. Today I am Groot.

Tomorrow I plan to be a small, off duty, Czechaslovakian traffic warden!

At all times I am geek.

I'm your only friend I'm not your only friend but I'm a little glowing friend but really I'm not actually your friend but I am.

Last edited:
I'm not 18. Nor a virgin. Nor a little sweet oriental sub.
Recently I'm not really here. Nor there. Nor anywhere.
But welcome to this corner of Lit!
:)

I built a little birdhouse in my soul... not sure why.

Back