Hungry for cock, suck buddy in Iloilo City, Philippines

XxyyX

Experienced
Hi, I am in Iloilo City. I am looking for a suck buddy or someone who just wants a good blowjob, thats fine too. I love to suck cock 👅 and swallow sweet cum 💦, and I am versatile, top or bottom. Just PM me and we can set a time and meet.

O
Hi, I am in Iloilo City. I am looking for a suck buddy or someone who just wants a good blowjob, thats fine too. I love to suck cock 👅 and swallow sweet cum 💦, and I am versatile, top or bottom. Just PM me and we can set a time and meet.
My Filipina girlfriend and I actually traveled to Iloilo last year to visit a friend of hers. We went to a seafood restaurant where she ate a lobster.

Hi that sounds great...I use talk girls from Phillipines alot...I just love your completion ....if you are interested we can exchange pics ? I wud love play with you..mmm..😉..c & h

Hi, are you in the Philippines now? ☺️👅💦🤤
PM me

Last edited:
Back