How To Make Your Partner Notice You Again

Thoughts led to making a plan, that plan led to talking to my spouse, talking led to vulnerability, that led to touching and kissing and finally,

We had a glorious night last night!

I did what I wanted, he did what he wanted, there was no holding back.

Thoughts led to making a plan, that plan led to talking to my spouse, talking led to vulnerability, that led to touching and kissing and finally,

We had a glorious night last night!

I did what I wanted, he did what he wanted, there was no holding back.

Yay! Good for both of you! :heart:

I knew a very "proper" lady once who felt the same way, her marriage had entered the dull drums at one point and this is what she told me she did.

"When he came home from work one Friday night, and he was tired, I had a steak all set out for him with a note that read 'Eat your dinner and proceed to the bathroom'. I had a hot bath all drawn for him and another note. 'Take a bath and go to the bedroom'.

I had his best suit and tie laid out and another note. 'Get dressed and go to Motel 6 and wait in room 212, here's the key'. When he got to the motel I made him wait in the room about 20 minutes when I went up and banged abruptly on the door. - He's tired, he's worked all week, mind you. I had done my hair differently than usual and was dressed to the nines and role played with a pissy disposition which isn't like me.

He opens the door to my knock and asks irritably 'What the hell is this all about Carol?' I replied sharply with ' I don't know who Carol is, honey, but we've got 45 minutes to get it on unless you want to spend the time arguing.' I then pulled a $100.00 bill out of his breast pocket (which I had planted there) and started stripping. I then told him my name was Candy and fucked his brains out all night."

Apparently the gentleman is still bragging about the incident - blew him away!
I thought Carol's idea was such a charming way for her to show her love to him by pretending to be a working girl and leading him to a cheap hotel room. It took some effort and planning, on her part, but my friend Carol enjoyed it as much as her husband. Just a thought: Good Luck!

I knew a very "proper" lady once who felt the same way, her marriage had entered the dull drums at one point and this is what she told me she did.

"When he came home from work one Friday night, and he was tired, I had a steak all set out for him with a note that read 'Eat your dinner and proceed to the bathroom'. I had a hot bath all drawn for him and another note. 'Take a bath and go to the bedroom'.

I had his best suit and tie laid out and another note. 'Get dressed and go to Motel 6 and wait in room 212, here's the key'. When he got to the motel I made him wait in the room about 20 minutes when I went up and banged abruptly on the door. - He's tired, he's worked all week, mind you. I had done my hair differently than usual and was dressed to the nines and role played with a pissy disposition which isn't like me.

He opens the door to my knock and asks irritably 'What the hell is this all about Carol?' I replied sharply with ' I don't know who Carol is, honey, but we've got 45 minutes to get it on unless you want to spend the time arguing.' I then pulled a $100.00 bill out of his breast pocket (which I had planted there) and started stripping. I then told him my name was Candy and fucked his brains out all night."

Apparently the gentleman is still bragging about the incident - blew him away!
I thought Carol's idea was such a charming way for her to show her love to him by pretending to be a working girl and leading him to a cheap hotel room. It took some effort and planning, on her part, but my friend Carol enjoyed it as much as her husband. Just a thought: Good Luck!

What a fun idea, to play a different role, in a different location. I did just buy a new night gown and panties, I could make a reservation next week, or at least set up the room that way.

I could say, honey, you have a visitor...and then change and be THAT visitor :) Sounds good to me.

What a fun idea, to play a different role, in a different location. I did just buy a new night gown and panties, I could make a reservation next week, or at least set up the room that way.

I could say, honey, you have a visitor...and then change and be THAT visitor :) Sounds good to me.

What a great thread! Thanks for starting it, Love. I was going to comment yesterday but ran out of time. I’m a 57-year old MWM kind of transitioning from lurker to litster but felt compelled to get in on this one...

I bought a massage table years ago when I was single. My motives were impure. :). But I’ve learned since then that it’s a valuable tool. She’s iced my back on it when I couldn’t move. I’ve given her foot massages and back rubs. We’ve used it for meditation and hypnosis. And yes, for practicing the sensual arts.

It’s a way to connect with your partner and not always in a way that’s sexual, although it can be. :). It’s a great way to be of service and show caring - no strings attached.

My thought to those following along.... grab some oil, a blanket and put your partner on the floor or whatever table you have and give them a rubdown. A little soft music and/or essential oils or other pretty smells is definitely worth the effort.

It works 100% of the time - just focus on being in the moment and providing service.... and watch the fire start if that’s what you both want.

What a great thread! Thanks for starting it, Love. I was going to comment yesterday but ran out of time. I’m a 57-year old MWM kind of transitioning from lurker to litster but felt compelled to get in on this one...

I bought a massage table years ago when I was single. My motives were impure. :). But I’ve learned since then that it’s a valuable tool. She’s iced my back on it when I couldn’t move. I’ve given her foot massages and back rubs. We’ve used it for meditation and hypnosis. And yes, for practicing the sensual arts.

It’s a way to connect with your partner and not always in a way that’s sexual, although it can be. :). It’s a great way to be of service and show caring - no strings attached.

My thought to those following along.... grab some oil, a blanket and put your partner on the floor or whatever table you have and give them a rubdown. A little soft music and/or essential oils or other pretty smells is definitely worth the effort.

It works 100% of the time - just focus on being in the moment and providing service.... and watch the fire start if that’s what you both want.

Great idea, we have oils, but no massage table, that just might be a good investment, but there's always the bed.

We planned a date for Wednesday, so we'll see how that works out.

I do loooove foot and shoulder massages, I wish I had more of those. I think I'll add that to the mix.

I'm thinking draw an activity from a hat? Lol

I'll let you know how Wednesday works out :)

Happy posting!

I skipped forward through a lot of stuff so maybe this has been talked about already. I doubt that changing lipsticks or pretending someone's hitting on you or him or whatever is going to really work. It sounds from the original message that there are "health problems".... without saying what they were, and no time.

1) Health problems need to be addressed head on with a doctor and worked through without any sort of embarrassment. You didn't go into detail, but there are lots of things that could come to mind. Most or all can be addressed in one form or another. Take it from an "old guy" married to an "old gal" and we've had to modify our sex life a bunch of times over the years. Sometimes people have to take a look at what is and isn't working like it did when they were in their 20's and just decide to make changes. When you get older, the "spontaneity" sometimes goes by the wayside and "late night" sex just gets past your bed time. Plan on sex times during the day. Daytime sex always seems "naughtier" and especially if you go off to some motel or out in the car for some handjobs or blowjobs. Sex isn't always about romance and fucking. Lots of other erotic play that can be fun.

2) Finding time means that you have to do just that. Set a date and time to meet at a motel like you were having an affair. Trust me, when you're having an illicit affair you find the time and place. Sneaking out from work, two hour lunchtimes, leaving work early for a different sort of "happy hour."

If you can afford it, take a real vacation. Take a cruise. At least get away for a weekend. We take lots of "couple of day" vacations to fairly close places. Find a place with a hot tub and four poster beds for a little bondage fun. There's a place about a hundred miles from us where we've gone sometimes. Hot tub on private balconies and fourposters perfect for ropes and cuffs. You don't need to buy special things. Old neckties make great bondage ties and blindfolds. Learn to think and talk dirty. Take some naughty pics or videos with your phone just for kicks. Delete them later if you don't want them finding their way to someone you don't want to have them. Why only look for "romance". Look for erotic.

I skipped forward through a lot of stuff so maybe this has been talked about already. I doubt that changing lipsticks or pretending someone's hitting on you or him or whatever is going to really work. It sounds from the original message that there are "health problems".... without saying what they were, and no time.

1) Health problems need to be addressed head on with a doctor and worked through without any sort of embarrassment. You didn't go into detail, but there are lots of things that could come to mind. Most or all can be addressed in one form or another. Take it from an "old guy" married to an "old gal" and we've had to modify our sex life a bunch of times over the years. Sometimes people have to take a look at what is and isn't working like it did when they were in their 20's and just decide to make changes. When you get older, the "spontaneity" sometimes goes by the wayside and "late night" sex just gets past your bed time. Plan on sex times during the day. Daytime sex always seems "naughtier" and especially if you go off to some motel or out in the car for some handjobs or blowjobs. Sex isn't always about romance and fucking. Lots of other erotic play that can be fun.

2) Finding time means that you have to do just that. Set a date and time to meet at a motel like you were having an affair. Trust me, when you're having an illicit affair you find the time and place. Sneaking out from work, two hour lunchtimes, leaving work early for a different sort of "happy hour."

If you can afford it, take a real vacation. Take a cruise. At least get away for a weekend. We take lots of "couple of day" vacations to fairly close places. Find a place with a hot tub and four poster beds for a little bondage fun. There's a place about a hundred miles from us where we've gone sometimes. Hot tub on private balconies and fourposters perfect for ropes and cuffs. You don't need to buy special things. Old neckties make great bondage ties and blindfolds. Learn to think and talk dirty. Take some naughty pics or videos with your phone just for kicks. Delete them later if you don't want them finding their way to someone you don't want to have them. Why only look for "romance". Look for erotic.

I simply love every part if your message!
You are so right about the late nights, we just can't do that much more anymore like we used to. Love the staycations. His health is improving, and I'm sure that was a part of it.

The things that are working so far, is sharing our thoughts, flirting much more. Wearing sexy clothes, the sex we had was during the day :) spontineity...just do it.

We are setting a date night, I'm super happy about that.

I agree with just being erotic, do what you want to do...fulfill your fantasies that you can.

I'm happy in the direction it's been taking us and am glad to share my story. It's been helpful. Helpful to see where I've been and what I can do.

One wink and smile at a time, one flash of something sexy, one shower, one bath, vacation, tickle, kiss and even position. It just takes one step.

We made a date night the other night, but I fell asleep. Well, I woke up at almost midnight and was determined to make date night happened.

It did. It was worth it, as I could have just gone to bed. We ended up sleeping at about 1:30, but it will be a memorable night.

Glad I stuck to my guns...or should I say desires :)

Chapter 1 make a plan.
Chapter 2 Make it happen.

Now on to chapter 3
Variety, Spontaneity and Commitment

We made a date night the other night, but I fell asleep. Well, I woke up at almost midnight and was determined to make date night happened.

It did. It was worth it, as I could have just gone to bed. We ended up sleeping at about 1:30, but it will be a memorable night.

Glad I stuck to my guns...or should I say desires :)

Chapter 1 make a plan.
Chapter 2 Make it happen.

Now on to chapter 3
Variety, Spontaneity and Commitment

Daily duties can zap your energy by the time you are ready for bed. Have you considered waiting for the morning? There’s nothing like being woken up by a touch or a kiss. Plus there’s nothing like starting the day with a good orgasm.

Daily duties can zap your energy by the time you are ready for bed. Have you considered waiting for the morning? There’s nothing like being woken up by a touch or a kiss. Plus there’s nothing like starting the day with a good orgasm.

We could give that a try ;)

I'll give that a try tomorrow morning.

I'm loving the idea of being active again. It's a lot of work, but it can happen.

We could give that a try ;)

I'll give that a try tomorrow morning.

I'm loving the idea of being active again. It's a lot of work, but it can happen.

“Accidental” skin on skin contact should send blood rushing to the right places. A gentle brush with a bare thigh or a carefully placed hand... perhaps let your T-shirt or nightie ride up... or just reach over and grab what you want and tell him to get a n top of you. 😉

Good luck!

“Accidental” skin on skin contact should send blood rushing to the right places. A gentle brush with a bare thigh or a carefully placed hand... perhaps let your T-shirt or nightie ride up... or just reach over and grab what you want and tell him to get a n top of you. 😉

Good luck!

Mmm all good ideas! I think wearing my sexy shorts, sitting in his lap, watching a good movie together did the trick.

We had another nice time last night.

I think this is working!

Something wonderful happened last night.

We had a full day, lots of things going on and were tired when we got home.

We cuddled, watched tv and went into the bedroom.

Surely I thought after our long day we would fall asleep, but to my surprise, he had other intentions.

We ended up having some of the best sex I can remember.

Its not about the sex...but its about the intimacy and how that brings us closer during and after sex.

I'm sure it helped that I wore my favorite night gown and panties. lol

Sounds like being purposeful about intimacy is working. Nice to see.

Getting your partner to notice you is no different than the process of attracting a stranger, other than the idea that your partner has seen your gambits before. Imagine what you would do if you were seducing someone new and do that.

Sounds like being purposeful about intimacy is working. Nice to see.

Getting your partner to notice you is no different than the process of attracting a stranger, other than the idea that your partner has seen your gambits before. Imagine what you would do if you were seducing someone new and do that.

Exactly, its like sparking a new romance...

What wasn't working, "Cut, take two, try again" I think that's what we're trying to do. Or at least that's how I see it.

Exactly, its like sparking a new romance...

What wasn't working, "Cut, take two, try again" I think that's what we're trying to do. Or at least that's how I see it.

Or, maybe, moving on to another act in the movie? It’s real life. Married couples get used to each other, slide into a slump. The thing is, too many of them stay there.

You’re never going to do the same scene over again, but you do seem to be working on discovering a new, more fulfilling love. :rose:

P.S. Nice avatar!

Last edited:
Or, maybe, moving on to another act in the movie? It’s real life. Married couples get used to each other, slide into a slump. The thing is, too many of them stay there.

You’re never going to do the same scene over again, but you do seem to be working on discovering a new, more fulfilling love. :rose:

P.S. Nice avatar!

Thank you, it has been a nice journey so far, and I am learning more about myself as well. How to be a better wife, more understanding and compromise on those days when I'm tired as well.

He loved his birthday present. :)

Back