How to give the most pleasurable handjob

If you've ever watched a man wanking, it's quite different to what we as non penis owners imagine. As a woman my expectation is to wrap my hand around the penis with as much surface area as possible, but any man i've ever seen do it generally only down this for a moment. Then they switch to using thumb and two/one finger in a much more targeted way. My hand-job skills improved a lot when I figured that out, so see what he does, and then copy it with a little flair of your own!

If you've ever watched a man wanking, it's quite different to what we as non penis owners imagine. As a woman my expectation is to wrap my hand around the penis with as much surface area as possible, but any man i've ever seen do it generally only down this for a moment. Then they switch to using thumb and two/one finger in a much more targeted way. My hand-job skills improved a lot when I figured that out, so see what he does, and then copy it with a little flair of your own!
It's also considered polite to bend down and kiss the head of the cock that you are pleasuring...

Worst: She stroked me, and talked about her mom.

Best: I stroked myself, and played with her ass (she was on her period and smelled wonderful).

Note: these were years apart, and not with the same person.

A "good" handjob might include other sensory input as well, so don't just think it's all about how you stroke or how fast. Using certain words, or a specific voice might help enhance the experience. Also sights and smells and tastes, too. I suppose I'd think a handjob would be something more parallel to masturbation, and so could be more oriented towards fantasy, mood, or something else that's stimulating like where you are or the possibility of being "caught" (as an example).
Nice ideas definitely think of a fantasy

It's also considered polite to bend down and kiss the head of the cock that you are pleasuring...
Tristantrotsky - I know that's your favorite part.

I like to rub his cock on my face before I get it lubed up. I also like to rub my breasts up under his balls and surround his cock

Someone said make love to his cock. I agree 100%

I could only tell you how I would like it. I would like you to sit next to me on the couch with your boobs exposed. Then I would have you put one arm arm around me and hold me. Then I would have you stroke me nice and slow. Then I could kiss your neck and rub your boobs.
Nice!

Stare at the recipient with love while you do it. If they stare back with a positive emotion, you’re doing things right.

Lots of great tips here so far...

There are several things that are on my go to list for hand jobs. Paying special attention to the sensitive underside of where the shaft meets then the head....give this area some light teasing with fingers before beginning to stroke him. I like to let him feel my breath on his cock as i work too. ..The second suggestion is then moving and placing your lips right against his ear and let him know how aroused your getting. Once you sense he's getting close you begin whispering how badly you need him to to cum. Men love being encouraged and knowing your aroused. For the grand finale give him a target to shoot for...breasts...lips...face. Be prepared for clean up of course! 🫠

I'm a little older, so I will take what I can get. ;) I am usually begging for a blowjob during a handjob but the best handjob advice is plenty of lubrication and an attitude to drain the balls. As one gets closer to ejaculation, faster pace is normally better. If the provider feels a bit of swelling, that is a sign we are getting closer. Also bringing him to the edge a few times will normally result in a larger load. If he is begging you to complete the deal, you have him just where you want him!! Since the wife doesn't get in the mood much these days. I get lots of practice on myself in the shower!!

As the receiver of many a bad handjob, I can say the most important thing is to stay consistent. Its fine to play around and do different things in the beginning, but when its time to get to business you can't just all of a sudden change your tempo on the guy. Like others have said just watch him masturbate. Also moan softly in his ear, doesn't mater how bad you are you'll get him every time.
Ha Ha, "bad hand job" in my humble opinion, the worst I ever had was good!

"Best", on my hands and knees, legs spread with my wife behind me with her lubed hand slowly milking my cock while she licks my ass and tongues my hole. Nothing short of amazing!

Back