How to get my wife to feed me a creampie?

jacksexw2

Virgin
Hi guys and girls,
I love eating my cum but only when I jerk alone. For those who have experienced a creampie eating, could you share how you introduce that to your wife / gf? What was her reaction?
Thanks a lot and looking forward to reading your thoughts!

Just ask? Or just do it?

Is there more to the story here? Do you expect her to be reluctant?

Put one in her when she's really fired up and then just dive on down there. Keep her fired up and she won't realize it until it's over. In theory, I guess.

The first time I did it, I didn't really think to ask or anything. We were having sex, and I came, but we were both still really fired up, so I kissed my way down her belly and went for it! There was no concern about whether she wanted me to - she spread her legs and pulled my face into her, so it was obvious she was okay with it

She loved it, and came really powerfully.

If you can't find a way to ask in a conversation beforehand, maybe just start kissing your way down her body and ask something like, "Do you mind if I have a taste?" Make it playful and normal, not a big weird thing.

Thanks guys. Will try an approach this week and let you know how it goes. And if you are into it, I am quite submissive and love to be directed when jerking. CEI videos are a big favorite of mine, but if anyone wants to organise a first cession with me over the phone or video chat, please reach out in a pm. Looking forward to your positive feedbacks! Going for a snack now!!! đź’‹

Just diving in during the heat of the moment worked for me originally. Wife loved it and we discuss how it would be if i ate someone else’s out of her now

Just diving in during the heat of the moment worked for me originally. Wife loved it and we discuss how it would be if i ate someone else’s out of her now
I never ask to eating a woman’s pussy after fucking her. She may resist initially but she will give in. Never had a woman to say no.

Why do idiots never consider actually communicating with their partners? Why do they think there has to be some kind of magic strategy?

If I want to eat a creampie, I'll tell her. If I want anything, I tell her. If she's up for it we do it. If she's not, we move on. And vice versa. Not rocket science.

Why do they think there has to be some kind of magic strategy?
There is one. But you already gave it away with your first bit.

I think there's a lot of communication-impaired people out there, and they're these people's parents and ex'es.

Nobody's born a shitty communicator, they have to be taught that! :ROFLMAO:

Break the cycle, @jacksexw2 !

Hi guys and girls,
I love eating my cum but only when I jerk alone. For those who have experienced a creampie eating, could you share how you introduce that to your wife / gf? What was her reaction?
Thanks a lot and looking forward to reading your thoughts!
My cuckold ate his first cream pie many years ago when we were still swinging. He suffers from prem. ej. and had just put his little boy's cock in me when he shot his bolt. As you might imagine, I was not well pleased. He went down on me and gave me a good tonguing. He's loved cream pie ever since.

I keep asking my wife to sit on my face after I'm done. So far she hasn't, says I don't realize how much oozes from her.

Back