How many private messages do you get?

I get a few. Mostly from guys telling me how much they would like to suck my cock. The only issue with that is they never live near me so it's not going to happen and I'm the one who wants to become a cock sucker lol. Now if a man lived close enough to me and it were possible for this to become a reality PM'ed me .......................................... oh I would love you to make contact and convince me I should be your personal cock sucker. Live close???

It's cause of my audio and I'm top of the "who's online" but the couple days I've been back I've had to keep emptying the inbox, when you want the attention it can be fun, but when you've stated your done playing for a bit and continue to be pm'd by those you've informed it doesn't feel good.

Hey - I'm sorry you had to put up with that. This place is mostly chilled and fun, but like anywhere there are a handful of persistent pests who won't take no for an answer. Whatever anyone else says, it's not you, never you, always them.

may be 2 or 3.. ppl say they are looking forward to meet new ppl but not many do it

I've had a few but always happy to chat with more, role play is difficult if you're not in the UK as the time difference makes it awkward.

I get a bunch. I try to answer them all.

Some people consider me rude because I don't do strings of silly questions well. I saw your profile but never bothered to read it...

I get the Dom the Domme crowd. Yes, I am dominate no I don't want.to be dominated. I am still trying get a handle on the whole dominate me online thing.

I sincerely understand the whole not understanding my prosthetics thing. I will try to explain it, but hell I barely understand some of it.

The fun ones are those that don't understand Trisha has a cock and I keep referring.to Trisha as a female.

Sorry guess I went on a rant.

Most of the PMs that I get are in response to one I sent. Rarely do I receive one out of the blue or randomly. It's a nice feeling when you get one showing appreciation for something you posted on one of the threads. The few that I get randomly with that pushy vibe, the ones that make you question if the person really is who you think they are...yeah, you can keep those. I completely understand why so many of the women around here are hesitant about PMs or hesitant to break the ice.

I usually get some PM's when I post something and it intrigues people or they just want to chat on that topic.

It depends on how active I am here. Sometimes I come back after a few months away to find a bunch of PMs, and once I go back to posting regularly (especially when replying in the BDSM subforums) I get more PMs from guys. I try to reply to most of them, unless they give me nothing to work with.

Can never get enough :)
I with you, like to get them although sometimes if all it says is "wanta fuck?" there's not much to say back especially when the person's profile is completely empty. So, like to get them always but not always sure if they need a response...

I with you, like to get them although sometimes if all it says is "wanta fuck?" there's not much to say back especially when the person's profile is completely empty. So, like to get them always but not always sure if they need a response...

I generally just delete the PM's like that.
If they have a question, or a comment on a post or something that makes sense....good!

Get 0 - 4 per day though my high was 13! Most are replies about 75%. I reply to most if not all

Dollie

Over 5 and sometimes over 25. I try to answer them all but I get busy and behind so it takes time. I will answer or hubby might make me suffer terrible things.
Mostly they are questions from new members who can find all our answers in our stories and many comments. Don't be afraid to read or look around.

A couple per day depending on current conversations. From new people, maybe one every few months

Usually at least a few, sometimes a shit ton. It just all depends really. I try to answer but sometimes when all they say is 'hi' or I open it and it's 'make me hard, go' (I literally got one saying that) I sometimes just don't even reply. I'm sorry if that sounds horrible of me but it is what it is. I love Pm's though.

Back