How many people have you had sex with?

I am a 48 yr. old female, and when I was an 18-year-old college freshman, my roommate and I decided to see who would win in a contest where we would sleep with as many guys as our age. I won. I hit 18, and sort of kept on going. And going. And going. I did try to count once...but when it started nearing triple digits, I gave up. I feel very lucky that I never once contracted a single std. I feel even luckier that the only person I have slept with since 1989 is my husband.

OK this is gonna sound a little odd I'm sure but...
48, married for 28, only one lady the love of my life… I married my first girl friend...

I'm 35f and 5 guys 2 girls, only my hubby last 11 yrs

Last edited:
20 years old male 3 woman all at least 5 years older at the time of sex. They all have meant something.

Lost track of the count but I am pretty sure I remember every person I've slept with...just haven't done the math lately.

three

Three... my husband, an old boyfriend and one woman. And I am 29, very proud of that low number.

I'm 19, and have had sex with one guy. He's also the only guy I've even gone so far as to kiss.

I'm a 50 year young female. I've had sex with 3 men. If you count handjobs for him. If not then only 1. And I'd like to erase that one from my life. And if you only count it if both partners got off then none.

I'm a 50 year young female. I've had sex with 3 men. If you count handjobs for him. If not then only 1. And I'd like to erase that one from my life. And if you only count it if both partners got off then none.

Ouch......hope you find what you're looking for! Or more appropriately; that you'll be found when you least expect it!

14 women, full on Sex.

25 women oral.

lost count for just heavy petting.

No men as of yet.

Hmmmmm Lets see

Well it has actually been 11, 6 of those were with my first wife present. So outside of that 4, all of those long term monogomous relationships.;) I am only 47.....yay...... they have all benn tender loving relationships

Last edited:
Thank you, but I no longer look. Life lived alone hurts less.

K.....Can't blame you ( am a pessimist or realist myself); disregard the first half of my post. You never know when something will come along though- at least be prepared:rose:

K.....Can't blame you ( am a pessimist or realist myself); disregard the first half of my post. You never know when something will come along though- at least be prepared:rose:

Quite true, life can be unexpected. :rose:

If it happens, it happens. I'm just not going looking for it.

Less then 20 mates. That's as close as my mind will remember, since I've been married for 15 years.

I counted up to 34, all girls except two. Then later started to remember some other partners...funny, like I'd repressed the memory of them.

So it's about 50.

Back