How many of our resident Deplorables are "FlashPoint Deplorables"?

to be honest, if trump ever got his greasy little podgy paws on the US presidency again (or even if he foments trouble when he doesn't), i wouldn't be in the least surprised if—when he spirals downwards, out of control—he takes his 'believers' with him... he'll outdo jim jones

I was going to put this in the Blurt, but it fits here too.

How Trump's trial is (not) changing the polls

abcnews.go.com.ico
ABC|23 hours ago
Unsurprisingly, there are wide partisan splits on all these questions, and polls continue to show that Republicans' support for Trump has remained unshaken by all of these charges. For voters who plan on voting for Trump in November, 76 percent told CNN that they would support Trump regardless of whether he is convicted of a crime.

Nope, notacult.

When I read the title, I thought this thread would be about deplorables who are at a “flashpoint” of walking into a school or a Walmart and opening fire.

“This is the only news show where you hear what Jesus thinks,” said another attendee….

SMH is the only thing I got

Anything to cover up the liberal Nazi's and their racism.

You talk a big game when it comes to your writing. But you don't even know how & when to use an apostrophe. 🤣

Re: racism: you befriended and defended one of the most overtly-racist members this forum has ever had. Eat shit. 💩

Pretty much all of them display the characteristic absolute blindness to who and what Trump really is.

The MAGAts aren’t blind, they’re complicit / enabling. I.E. “Minions”.

😑

Back