How frequently do you masturbate?

25, hetero, female

i usually masturbate 1-2 times a day...more if i have great inspiration and a little help from my lit friends.

piano_girl said:
25, hetero, female

i usually masturbate 1-2 times a day...more if i have great inspiration and a little help from my lit friends.

Can I be your friend?

piano_girl said:
25, hetero, female

Inspiration can be so sweet ;)

36 male mostly-hetero/bi-curious

Probably on an overall average once a day, but it varies (as was pointed out). Also depends on whether or not I run into someone on Lit like pianogirl (lol)...

maniac1967 said:
36 male mostly-hetero/bi-curious

Probably on an overall average once a day, but it varies (as was pointed out). Also depends on whether or not I run into someone on Lit like pianogirl (lol)...

awwww. thanks, maniac!

masterbate?

How often? Quite often. And, yes I do enjoy it, alot. I have all kinds of fantasties while doing it.

37 years old.
Male.
Bisex???

Last edited:
When I was single and in an emotionally/mentally/sexually dissatisfying relationship I masturbated up to about 5 times a day (at the most). On average it was about once every 2 days.

Since being with my now husband I have been ALOT more satisfied and haven't felt the "urge" as much to masturbate. Although recently we have gotten back into me masturbating as part of our foreplay.........and it's been really good!! :p

Female
Bi

I usually masturbate at least once a day. Depends on when my hubby is working.

Thanks for the posts

I haven't posted on this thread I started a while ago, but I was just checking back in and saw its still alive !!

Thanks for the interesting posts, and making me realize that I'm not that unusual in my frequency of beating off!!

Lets face it - masturbation is fun!

bb

female
bi

Hmm that depend, seem like a cycle thing. Most I did was 3 times, but that's very unusual for me. Most without was a week, but then again very unusual.

Average....6 times a week, I would say.

I too was wondering if it was 'too much' lol Glad to see I'm not he only one. ;)

female
hetero

Once a day is minimum, if my boyfriend is near no need to masturbate, he helps me to satisfy my needs :D

At my age, 2 or three times a week is doing good. I would like it to be more, but alas, the age thing. LOL

My two cents

35 married male here and a bit bi curious....I would say on average about 4-5 times a week..and like most, depends on how often I am on Lit.

I have found it quite erotic to masturbate on webcam with others as well.

Anyone interested in getting together on cam, shoot me a pm.

Bicurious male

Up to three times a day on certain occasions--but average perhaps once a day.

I usually slip on a pair of panties and use a vibrator on the underside of my penis until it fills up the panties with spurts--I rinse them out afterward in the shower.

Fantasies: sometimes hetero--sometimes male-to-male--cometimes mixed - I fantasize intensely and these fantasies are the main inpout to my fiction writing

cant do it enough

I love touching myself!!!
I have been away at college and away from my friend, dildo.
It is great to be back and able to pleasure myself since my boyfriend is so far away.
My only complaint is that it always feels better when I am making someone else explode at the same time.

cant do it enough

It is great to be back and able to pleasure myself since my boyfriend is so far away.
My only complaint is that it always feels better when I am making someone else explode at the same time.

cant do it enough

Back