How do you satisfy your needs in a sexless relationship?

Would you be indulging in wanking off, sitting back enjoying amazing head or fucking while recording? I hope so. I LOVE the wet, slurping sounds of exploration and decadent sexual satisfaction accompanied by deep appreciative moans in audio erotica. Soooo good. Brings it all to life and makes me tease, rub and invade my pussy and tits to a whole other level 🫦
Mmmm, all of the above! Love knowing your reactions on the other end - it's one thing to know you're enjoying. Totally next level when I can hear it back, as I'm recording.

I don't. I live in hell. But I have learn to detach first, then it my be easier to move on.

In a sexless marriage, you are in essence, just friends. I would explain my needs and see what they say.

No easy way to answer because it depends on your relationship with your wife in general. I think it depends on why the sexless state is happening... is a loss in drive or a loss in closeness?

If it's overall an emotionally intimate relationship and she just has no sex drive, then just explain your needs to her and see if she can act out the role in a way that she finds agreeable. There's plenty I do for mine that I don't enjoy, and vice versa. I think the key is find a compromise that satisfies your needs without triggering some base "disgust" instinct in her. If she's close with you and just lacks libido, then she will find pleasure in making you happy so long as she's not being asked to do anything that is objectively unpleasant, right?

Like, if she doesn't enjoy any penetration or "wet" activities, maybe both you and her would be OK with handjobs, teasing, and lots of touching in general. I haven't had sex in a long time, but I've enjoyed intimate touch, handjobs, and teasing regularly. For me, it's enough to know she cares for me because I know it's honest. I'd rather her hug me and tell me she loves as I cum than wear her down so that she starfishes for me during sex.

If the marriage is one where there is less or no emotional intimacy, the sexlessness part is just a symptom of a much deeper problem. I'd try to fix those first.

I think a married man in a sexless marriage is the ideal lover for my wife. Chances are he would only be interested in her for the pussy. Not looking to start any drama in our marriage. He tells his wife that him and I have become friends. Then say once a week he tells her he’s coming over to our place to watch the game and have a beer. But really he’s got my wife up in our bedroom.
two thumbs up and my face between her legs to start

How do you satisfy your needs in a sexless relationship?
How DID I???

First, I tried outsourcing for my wife's half of the fun. But when she realized it (note, I didn't hide anything, but even told her where I was going and why), she insisted on a divorce.

Then when she changed her mind about demanding a divorce, .... I didn't.

So, I am NOT in a sexless relationship anymore.

Mmmm, all of the above! Love knowing your reactions on the other end - it's one thing to know you're enjoying. Totally next level when I can hear it back, as I'm recording.
Haha... Where have I read those VERY important questions before I wonder...?!🤔

I know a woman whose tight little cunt is holding out for your stunning foray into audio literotica. She is MOST anxious to play guinea pig and see just how intensely her pussy and tits respond to your sordid story debut.

She promises a very detailed review. Who knows, she may even do her own recording.... of her pussy's immense gratitude. Maybe share that to Audio Literotica as testimony to your audio and literary talents and imagination. She says that will only happen IF your sordid story makes her super wet and delivers intense cunt quivering, thigh clenching pleasure with a stunning climax.

Do your best Jack Danger 💪🏆I AM counting on you...😉

When I am looking to satisfy my cravings I go to the adult book store in hopes that I can get on my knees and take a cock down my throat. It is such a turn on when a guy is getting ready to cum and he holds my head with his hands and his cock is rock hard as he buries it down my throat and explodes shooting cum down my throat and he continues to pump his cock into my mouth until he empties his load.
OH, YESSSSSS I need this too, so bad.

Back