How do you feel RIGHT this moment? "I'm ________________"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smacks Sixxy's ass and shakes my head at Dr. J

Seriously you two. Besides, I left a present for you both at your place.

Anyway!

I am awake.. and that's a good thing I think.

*squeals, giggles and turns around quickly flashing Ausus a smile* Oooo! A present! *dashes off to the Maison*

Frustrated. Tired. Ready to kill somebody. Day started off okay, I was able to get to bed pretty early this morning. But the problem is that stepmom is home from the hospital, and she is stuck watching her two kids. Everyone else is gone today. So, of course, the kids start playing loudly, and I try to ignore it and fall back asleep. Then it turns into fighting and screaming, and then stepmom is pissed her show is getting interupted and starts screaming at them and then slaps their asses because they won't shut up. Now they are both screaming even louder and crying and stepmom is like "GOD SHUT UP!!!" screaming at them so loud the FUCKING neighbors can hear.

GAH!!!! I am about ready to let them fend for themselves and just leave. It hurts me to think this way because they are family, but for people who are so desperately reliant on my money, they sure don't do a very good job making the environment less chaotic. Plus alot of times I have to wear a surgical mask around the house because several people smoke all over the place and it drives me crazy.

In this three bedroom house, we got me, my brother Nic, and my sister Becka, who are from my dad and his first wife, our mother, who is back north. Dad has two little ones, Tommy and Victoria, with stepmom. They are seven and nine, but act like they never left their terrible twos. Right now Tommy and Victoria are temporarily sharing a room, and my, Nic, and Backa are using Victoria's old room. But even with a separate room and the door shut, I can hear everything that goes on in this house...

And I hear them getting loud out there again... *cries*

With stepmom's hospital bills and the car pump needing replaced, my family needs me more than ever. But I do not have the emotional stamina to endure this chaos... I'm always tired, I can never get enough sleep, and there are days I'd rather just stay and work and never come home. I get more peace and quiet at work than at home.

GOD! I hate being like this. I hate being so... dissatisfied with my life. I need to break free from my family, but I fear they will never stop needing me... My brother Nic is on SSI for emotional issues, and I have tried to keep an eye out for him and make sure he stays on the right path and doesn't end up back in jail. So far so good. My sister Becka has a very parttime job and emotional issues of her own. She is not ready to live on her own. They will both need me for a long time. And they both can't stand my stepmom and this house either. So I've got that extra weight to take with me when I leave, making it harder to make a quiet exit.

I want and need to just go off by myself for a while and have limited human contact until I get back to a healthy state of mind. But I have six other people all grabbing me saying, "You must give your all to us, you have no time to be thinking about yourself."

Sorry for venting. Thanks for listening. Er, reading, I mean. If you are listening, then you're worse off than me, lmao!

Last edited:
Frustrated. Tired. Ready to kill somebody. Day started off okay, I was able to get to bed pretty early this morning. But the problem is that stepmom is home from the hospital, and she is stuck watching her two kids. Everyone else is gone today. So, of course, the kids start playing loudly, and I try to ignore it and fall back asleep. Then it turns into fighting and screaming, and then stepmom is pissed her show is getting interupted and starts screaming at them and then slaps their asses because they won't shut up. Now they are both screaming even louder and crying and stepmom is like "GOD SHUT UP!!!" screaming at them so loud the FUCKING neighbors can hear.

GAH!!!! I am about ready to let them fend for themselves and just leave. It hurts me to think this way because they are family, but for people who are so desperately reliant on my money, they sure don't do a very good job making the environment less chaotic. Plus alot of times I have to wear a surgical mask around the house because several people smoke all over the place and it drives me crazy.

In this three bedroom house, we got me, my brother Nic, and my sister Becka, who are from my dad and his first wife, our mother, who is back north. Dad has two little ones, Tommy and Victoria, with stepmom. They are seven and nine, but act like they never left their terrible twos. Right now Tommy and Victoria are temporarily sharing a room, and my, Nic, and Backa are using Victoria's old room. But even with a separate room and the door shut, I can hear everything that goes on in this house...

And I hear them getting loud out there again... *cries*

With stepmom's hospital bills and the car pump needing replaced, my family needs me more than ever. But I do not have the emotional stamina to endure this chaos... I'm always tired, I can never get enough sleep, and there are days I'd rather just stay and work and never come home. I get more peace and quiet at work than at home.

GOD! I hate being like this. I hate being so... dissatisfied with my life. I need to break free from my family, but I fear they will never stop needing me... My brother Nic is on SSI for emotional issues, and I have tried to keep an eye out for him and make sure he stays on the right path and doesn't end up back in jail. So far so good. My sister Becka has a very parttime job and emotional issues of her own. She is not ready to live on her own. They will both need me for a long time. And they both can't stand my stepmom and this house either. So I've got that extra weight to take with me when I leave, making it harder to make a quiet exit.

I want and need to just go off by myself for a while and have limited human contact until I get back to a healthy state of mind. But I have six other people all grabbing me saying, "You must give your all to us, you have no time to be thinking about yourself."

Sorry for venting. Thanks for listening. Er, reading, I mean. If you are listening, then you're worse off than me, lmao!

You need to smack the lot of them, go SHUT THE FUCK UP, I'M THE ONE PAYING YOUR GODS FORSAKEN BILLS. Then you need to tell them if they don't like it, they can pay for their own crap. I know better than anyone that sometimes, family isn't worth the waste of time *stares at a specific family member who will remain nameless*

You need to smack the lot of them, go SHUT THE FUCK UP, I'M THE ONE PAYING YOUR GODS FORSAKEN BILLS. Then you need to tell them if they don't like it, they can pay for their own crap. I know better than anyone that sometimes, family isn't worth the waste of time *stares at a specific family member who will remain nameless*

LMAO. I think I know which family member you speak of, haha. But then again, knowing you, it could be any of them.

I think I'm about ready to go with your sigline... Open Season for Idiot Hunting. Special discount on relatives -- you can tag two for the price of one!

Better than I was feeling yesterday, but guessing that I'll break down again at some point. But maybe not. Maybe a good night of sleep was all I needed.

Wondering why my post count is less than 5000, and Joe's is over 50,000, and I joined a year before him. Hell, I was the one who referred him to Lit, LMAO! I still remember the first day I linked him here and within 24 hours his post count was like 177.

Wondering why my post count is less than 5000, and Joe's is over 50,000, and I joined a year before him. Hell, I was the one who referred him to Lit, LMAO! I still remember the first day I linked him here and within 24 hours his post count was like 177.

I want to spork your soul.......

Then again. I didn't start posting until '08. And even I have over twice as many posts as you do. So maybe, for once, he's not the crazy one.

(I doubt it, though.)

I want to spork your soul.......

Oh :p. Before Lit, we had Central Geek Network, a forum Joe and I co-managed. But it wasn't very popular, lol. Remember the old CGN days, dude? We revamped the site I don't know how many times before just letting it die. Didn't Hojo make us some new forum skins or something?

One of our members was a hot Australian girl who went by Jube Cube online. She was the first person to refer me to Lit, though I just read the stories for a few months, I think. Then I discovered the forums had an SRP section, hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back