How can i create Audio series?

Saif_and_Sound

Saif & Sound
I'm fairly new to Literotica (at least at posting) and i cant seem to be able to find a way to create an audio series though i see that other authors have them up. the only option i have is story series and i cant add audios to that. I assume its something obvious i'm missing but i've been coming back to it and cant seem to see anything. thank you in advance!

I had this same issue, but I discovered when you create a post and are ready to upload, you get a window that you click on the text icon. Well right next to that is the button for an audio upload. After you hit that, the prompts will step you through it. At one point you will be ask to select your audio file. So you just find where you have that stored on your device and click on the file. Then it should upload. Although I believe it has to go through some approval process just like a text file does. So you might not see the result right away.

I'm fairly new to Literotica (at least at posting) and i cant seem to be able to find a way to create an audio series though i see that other authors have them up. the only option i have is story series and i cant add audios to that. I assume its something obvious i'm missing but i've been coming back to it and cant seem to see anything. thank you in advance!
If you mean like grouped chapters in your audio works list - when you upload them you can request they be grouped in a series in the admin box. Or if they are already posted you can construct your own series using the "Series (beta)" option in the left panel in new literotica.

Back