How about an Audio Sex/Masturbation Link

I was told that I should share this little fantasy by the woman I was thinking of when I wrote it

Red

My first attempt wasn’t too bad, I guess. Lol
Poor Sassy can’t do it all by herself!
I just about came in shorts! Your voice and breathiness are so erotically charged. Well done and I will join what is likely a long list of fans hoping to hear more from you.....

Bambi, you’re an erotic marvel. I am entranced.

:kiss:

:D whoooo. Hooooo thank you both! These were so good. 😍 I'm so happy to see guys participating too

Thank you. Don't know about OG but I will admit to being inspired by an appreciative audience. Ladies. guys are easy, just tell us that you like it and want more.

But they are shier about letting men know. I am trying to provide encouragement

I typically keep my PMs off. But part of that reason is because often times, a woman will compliment a guy on something, and he will immediately PM her asking if she wants more. It is unfortunate.

Great to hear from you again. Once you arrive by ambulance we'll need deeper visual and digital scans. Once those are thoroughly reviewed we'll move on to a more thorough probing for any internal injuries. From there we'll proceed to a neuro exam and full body range of motion testing if you provide the authorization for a fuller examination. Once all this is complete and with no further complications we'll get you cleaned up and cleared to go. I would also recommend follow-up at my private practice for physical therapy and deep tissue massage treatments for any body tension that arises from being tossed about in your accident. I believe once a week for 4-6 weeks and we'll re-evaluate your condition and need for further treatments.

Thank you for another contribution Bambi. I struggle to hear them on my computer but as soon as I can listen on my phone I can usually hear you okay. That was a lovely fantasy. 😜

Back