~ House of Blu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not one to talk about appearance at all, so perhaps it is just strange for me TO talk about it *shrug* I'm just weird that way ;)

Because I have dark brown hair, and cannot possibly imagine myself with blue eyes.

[laughs]

I used to have blonde hair, but recently I decided to color my hair and go for a dark brown. I love it and everyone says it makes my blue eyes stand out more.

I now kick myself that it took so long for me to screw up the courage to do it. :eek:

Ahhh and with that darling Spudicus, I bid you adieu. I am off to sleep, to snuggle into my nice warm cozy bed.

*smooches* :kiss:

((( blu ))) :kiss::rose: :)

Just passing through to say "Hi" :)

rose-1.gif

Cover Charge???

Cover charge? How much is that? I need to read the fine print! I will have a gin n tonic.

I will admit, first thing I noticed were the forearms. Mmmm...nice. :kiss:

But now sugar. I can't offer you a drink until you pay the cover charge.

What body part do you find attractive, which one makes your mouth run dry and causes you to want to put your mouth just there… I’m not talking about the normal ones that guys/girls go for. Give me something original.

And I am dyin' to know what you drink. ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh my favorite body part is the curve right above the hips. I like to run my hand from lower hip, up over the hip, down into the curve and up. Nice!

Cover charge? How much is that? I need to read the fine print! I will have a gin n tonic.

Oh my favorite body part is the curve right above the hips. I like to run my hand from lower hip, up over the hip, down into the curve and up. Nice!

[laughs]

See the cover isn't much, just a simple question. But it changes every night. And sadly I am heading off to bed. Actually you caught me just as I logged back on to check something. [laughs]

So it looks like you get last call... one gin and tonic. With a *smooch*

Cover Charge Fri. 10/5

Friday bump...

Oh a Friday bump, just for me? I love you Big Papa!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Okay my little lovies...

So it's Friday and quite honestly I have been so busy today I haven't had time to really think straight. [laughs]

Ever had one of those days? Where at the end of the day, you're pretty sure you have been hustling but not sure you accomplished a damn thing? I know I did some work, argued with a friend, worried over a friend, and... well damnit... what else did I do? [laughs]

So tonight I am going to go easy on you. I have decided that I am giving up on Hemingway's Boat. I swear I just can't bring myself to slog through that book for one more day. Time to find something else to read. What do you suggest?

That's it... that's all you have to do tonight for a kiss and a drink. Give me a book to read. Easy peasy, right?

Blu :kiss:

Cover Charge Sat. 10/6

All right you incredibly mean people… and yes I am pouting! (you should see me pout… I am fantastic at it ;)) You have left me with nothing to read. I shall have to scour the bookshelf and will probably find something completely inappropriate and unwholesome. Then again maybe that was your intention. You are trying to corrupt me. I think I am offended!! :eek:

Ahhh… but I am in too good of a mood to be offended today. I am feeling great! The legs have stopped screaming at me, I received a nice compliment from a friend, and I got some work. So altogether a good start to the day, I think. Of course this new work is not something I ever thought I would be doing. Kinda funny how things work out, doncha think? I mean, you go to school and study for what you think you think is going to be your career only to have your life take a different path. So of course this makes me think of my darlings.

What would you do if you didn’t have your current job? What job or career would you like to try your hand at? Or if your current job was not your first choice, what were you initially planning on?

C’mon Mama doesn’t want to drink all by herself again tonight. A woman drinking alone can be a dangerous thing you know. [laughs]

Blu :kiss:

I can recommend lots of inappropriate books to read ;)

My career choice would be baker. I love baking and find it therapeutic. If only I had the time to do it now.

I can recommend lots of inappropriate books to read ;)

My career choice would be baker. I love baking and find it therapeutic. If only I had the time to do it now.

[laughs]

Recommend away!

And man, I love to bake, I don't do it nearly enough because I don't need the temptation. But I love to make cupcakes and breads from scratch. The big question I get is how I can be such a great baker and such a horrible cook. [laughs]

My answer is that they are too very different styles of cooking. Baking requires almost precision combination of ingredients. The exact right ratio in order to achieve proper rise and so forth. Whereas cooking you can be a bit more creative with it. Which now makes me wonder because I am a pretty creative person, damn it!! :(

I'm a measuring kind of girl myself. When it requires a pinch of this or a dash of that I'm lost. Although I do both fairly well. Baking is my passion. Once I master a recipe, I begin to alter it to my liking and creativity. The problem with cooking is by the time I'm done, I don't want to eat what I cook.

What kind of books do you like my dear?

I'm a measuring kind of girl myself. When it requires a pinch of this or a dash of that I'm lost. Although I do both fairly well. Baking is my passion. Once I master a recipe, I begin to alter it to my liking and creativity. The problem with cooking is by the time I'm done, I don't want to eat what I cook.

What kind of books do you like my dear?

I love Mysteries. I cut my teeth on Agatha Christie and Sherlock Holmes. But I have to admit when I am feeling a little lazy and wanting to just veg, I will go for a Romance.

I have been trying for a really long time to muddle my way through Ulysses and A Hundred Years of Solitude-- but seriously? at times I have to break out the cliff notes. [laughs]

My favorite book of all time is The Great Gatsby. Absolutely amazing book and so incredibly relevant to today. If you haven't read I recommend you go find it and start. I know that Luhrman has made it into a movie and I shudder at the thought. :eek:

Mmmm...my career choice would be international playboy/superhero or supervillain...:cool:

Really though it would hedge fund manager or History teacher or professor

Mmmm...my career choice would be international playboy/superhero or supervillain...:cool:

Really though it would hedge fund manager or History teacher or professor

I think you'd be a great superhero. What traits would you want?

Let's DAAAAAANNNNNCCCE!! Ooops wrong movie. :eek:

Okay.... let's DRINK instead! [laughs]

Sorry I was away for a little bit, had a family function to attend to, but I am back and ready to drink and get rowdy! Who's with me? Come on you lazy sons a bitches!! HAHAHA

I was just in the car jammin' to old 80s music so I am hopped up on Electric Avenue and shit. *pawing through the old LPs*

How's everybody tonight?

And Big Papa? I agree with HS, I think you would make a stellar superhero. Soooo wanna know your superpower!

Last edited:
Evening ladies and gentlemen
Been a while since i walked through this hall
how are you all this evening?

Awww... you guys stopped in! Y'all are the absolute sweetests!!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

You know HS, I'm thinkin' maybe I should put the tequila on tap for the two of us. Whaddya think? :D

Last edited:
well since im being told to say the cover
my dream job would be working a YMCA or afterschool site program coordinator. i loved working with kids and wasnt as stressful as teaching

Funny thing is Blu, I didn't even know he stopped by!

Omg tequila on tap! I'd never leave.

Hell yeah!! Just lie down on the bar, open your mouth and I'll point the nozzle directly into your mouth. :D

Okay that came out a lot dirtier than I meant for it to. :eek:

well since im being told to say the cover
my dream job would be working a YMCA or afterschool site program coordinator. i loved working with kids and wasnt as stressful as teaching

I think that sounds awesome!! You should so go for it! :D

Since we're being dirty, can I get my lemons and salt off of you ;)

Honey, you would have such a HUGE area to work off of. HAHAHA :D

I think that sounds awesome!! You should so go for it! :D

Honey, you would have such a HUGE area to work off of. HAHAHA :D

I keep telling him that, Blu. Maybe he'll listen to you :)

Oh stop it. You are a beautiful woman. If i didn't want to take my salt and lemon off of you I wouldn't have asked ;) Have you not seen me, btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back