Hotwife Captions

Hotwives aren't just for other men

https://ibb.co/D9w8jJ9

omMVqpj.jpg

What a great idea! For my wifeā€™s next birthday Iā€™m thinking tying her naked and blindfolded on our bed. Then one by one a number of men enter the room. Fucks her. Then leaves.
I arranged a birthday party for my wife years ago kind of like this. She was blindfolded but not tied up. She loves to use her hands . A number of our friends we play with were there. She has had sex with all of them before but with the blindfold on she wasnā€™t sure who was in which hole at the time.
She loved the party!

Cleaning up after (creampie eating) spans all genres, including cuckold, hotwife (stag/vixen), and many straight men with their wives. The first time you do it, she says you are such a dirty nasty man, but after the second orgasm, she is bragging about you to her girlfriends. It is a very intimate thing a man can do for his woman
Agree. And spot on. After reading various stories on LIT about men cleaning up after themselves, I began to realize how intimate this could be for my wife, as I always felt a sense of disconnect after sex, when I handed her a Kleenex to clean (herself) up. The biggest challenge, really, was in pushing myself post-orgasm to still want to do it (it's a bit difficult once you bust a nut to keep going) - but I pushed myself to try it once. I was somewhat coy about it - almost acting as if I was just going down on her again - not REALLY cleaning up her pussy. We didnt speak about it (that can be a huge turn off for my wife). Over the next few times, I sensed she was beginning to enjoy it. Finally, I just told her what I was doing and why - ie I wanted to reconnect after making love and how much I enjoyed the intimacy of it. She now seems to look forward to my "clean ups" especially when I take her doggy style and crawl under to clean her up.

ā€œThe biggest challenge, really, was in pushing myself post-orgasm to still want to do it (it's a bit difficult once you bust a nut to keep going) - but I pushed myself to try it once.ā€œ
Yes, this is spot-on. I was finally able to overcome that reluctance the one time I tried this with my gf.
I was somewhat coy about it - almost acting as if I was just going down on her again - not REALLY cleaning up her pussy.
Somewhat similar experience ā€¦.. she was resistant but I was still horned-up so I was persistent. She relented & relaxed and I slowly began tonguing her clit & around her labia, working up my passion as well as her pleasure. Of course she realized what I was doing and her reluctance melted away as she began to rhythmically grind her sloppy pussy into my face ā€¦. by now our juices were mixed and I was well past any hesitation.

Of course I was aware of the new taste and texture but it was not unpleasant, just different. What I was acutely aware of was the combined scent of our sex; especially my cum. I always associate that smell with sexual gratification and it has always been a turn-on for me ā€¦.. and a huge part of my passion was knowing that SHE knew exactly what I was doing and her being way past any objections she might have to her man licking his own fresh cum out of her pussy. She was clearly loving it! Well, she had a very powerful (and ā€louderā€ than normal) orgasm which made us both very happy ā€¦. I have to admit that I did not want to stop & by now had another raging boner, but she was sensitive & I didnā€™t want to over-do it.

We didnt speak about it (that can be a huge turn off for my wife).
Same. I know my gf and it would have been too much for her for me to have discussion about what had just happened ā€¦.. the good news was, neither of us had to grope around in the dark for some discarded article of clothing or prearranged hand towel to prevent the dreaded ā€œwet spotā€! LOL,
Over the next few times, I sensed she was beginning to enjoy it. Finally, I just told her what I was doing and why - ie I wanted to reconnect after making love and how much I enjoyed the intimacy of it. She now seems to look forward to my "clean ups" ā€¦..
Curiously, I/we have not done this again, although I am not opposed to trying it when the moment is right. I suppose the main obstacle is her desire to allow me to do it again. I am certain she would welcome this as a regular part of our lovemaking (especially on those occasions where she hasnā€™t cum first) but it just hasnā€™t happened.

The odd thing is, if she were to ask, urge, or ā€œtellā€ me to ā€œclean her upā€ I would probably cum again, instantly! Conversely, I would be horrified if she were to share with her sister or friends that I lick my own cum out of her pussy ā€¦. but just writing this has given me quite the hard-on ā€¦.. šŸ˜

Last edited:
Yes, this is spot-on. I was finally able to overcome that reluctance the one time I tried this with my gf.

Somewhat similar experience ā€¦.. she was resistant but I was still horned-up so I was persistent. She relented & relaxed and I slowly began tonguing her clit & around her labia, working up my passion as well as her pleasure. Of course she realized what I was doing and her reluctance melted away as she began to rhythmically grind her sloppy pussy into my face ā€¦. by now our juices were mixed and I was well past any hesitation.

Of course I was aware of the new taste and texture but it was not unpleasant, just different. What I was acutely aware of was the combined scent of our sex; especially my cum. I always associate that smell with sexual gratification and it has always been a turn-on for me ā€¦.. and a huge part of my passion was knowing that SHE knew exactly what I was doing and her being way past any objections she might have to her man licking his own fresh cum out of her pussy. She was clearly loving it! Well, she had a very powerful (and ā€louderā€ than normal) orgasm which made us both very happy ā€¦. I have to admit that I did not want to stop & by now had another raging boner, but she was sensitive & I didnā€™t want to over-do it.

Same. I know my gf and it would have been too much for her for me to have discussion about what had just happened ā€¦.. the good news was, neither of us had to grope around in the dark for some discarded article of clothing or prearranged hand towel to prevent the dreaded ā€œwet spotā€! LOL,

Curiously, I/we have not done this again, although I am not opposed to trying it when the moment is right. I suppose the main obstacle is her desire to allow me to do it again. I am certain she would welcome this as a regular part of our lovemaking (especially on those occasions where she hasnā€™t cum first) but it just hasnā€™t happened.

The odd thing is, if she were to ask, urge, or ā€œtellā€ me to ā€œclean her upā€ I would probably cum again, instantly! Conversely, I would be horrified if she were to share with her sister or friends that I lick my own cum out of her pussy ā€¦. but just writing this has given me quite the hard-on ā€¦.. šŸ˜
Thanks for sharing. Really hot to hear how others enjoy it. I'd have to say, that after a few times, this has become part of our regular lovemaking. I AWLAYS make sure she comes first - usually through prolonged sucking/eating her pussy - something I simply adore doing and could do for hours on end (sometimes I'll make her cum twice before "moving on". And when she cums, I love to suck her "cum" - not as strong or voluminous as mine, but distinctly erotic nonetheless.

Regarding moving beyond the first time/acknowledging - We've gotten to the point where we can openly talk about it. Last night she climbed on top of me (after I'd brought her to orgasm from sucking her sweet pussy). As I was grabbing her ass and fucking her forcefully, I whispered in her ear: "After I cum in your pussy, I want you to climb on my face and let me clean you up." And, as on cue, and without so much as a single word, after I filled her pussy, she climbed up, grab my head and nestled it into her pussy. I lapped away making sure I pleasured her clit as I cleaned her dutifully. Man, I love my wife!!!

Back