Hotwife Captions

I think one of the sexiest role a wife can have is that of a "Hot wife".
She is a woman who knows what she wants and knows how to get her husband to allow her exciting sexual adventures. As a complete flirt and insatiable tease I fit the role perfectly I think.
Once I discovered pictures of other sexy women with captions, I was hooked.
Here is my attempt but would love to see and comment on others that are posted.
Hope everyone finds this as fun as I know I will. xoxo Donna
i admire you completely

I am not sure that nothing feels as good as a new cock. It really depends on the guy and his cock. However there is always a certain thrill in anticipating a new cock. From when you first get a good look at it and first get to touch it. And of course that moment when the new cock first pushes into you. You have anticipated and now you get to feel it for real.

In our case, it has only extended to role-playing, taking pictures, and occasionally flirting about how other men would want to spend time with her. So far, that's as far as it's gone. I'm trying to gradually ease her into it.

I am not sure that nothing feels as good as a new cock. It really depends on the guy and his cock. However there is always a certain thrill in anticipating a new cock. From when you first get a good look at it and first get to touch it. And of course that moment when the new cock first pushes into you. You have anticipated and now you get to feel it for real.
That is quite poetic! What a beautiful vision of longing and lust you've painted.

And, on the other end, It's nice to be that "new cock"!

That is quite poetic! What a beautiful vision of longing and lust you've painted.
That first time can be a dud but more often than not, I have really enjoyed that first time. Not that the next few times are good as well but there just seems to be something special about a new cock. Perhaps it is just the anticipation and that anticipation almost ensures that I am going to enjoy the experience.

That first time can be a dud but more often than not, I have really enjoyed that first time. Not that the next few times are good as well but there just seems to be something special about a new cock. Perhaps it is just the anticipation and that anticipation almost ensures that I am going to enjoy the experience.
Would welcome the opportunity to be a "new cock" for you :) Guaranteed to satisfy

Back