Hot Mamma.

A few more of her after work for you guys to enjoy ;)

Feel free to send her messages, it encourages her to keep taking more.

Attachments

• Sexy 1.jpg
    Sexy 1.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,062
  • Sexy 2.jpg
    Sexy 2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,061
Thanks everyone!

@YoungLeo It's funny I love her pussy with the hair but once in a while I really have to have it bald too. Or with a nice landing strip.

Just here show off my wife and to show her that most men would most still find her post pregnancy body attractive.
I love the way she looks. She has a few stretch marks that she is really self conscious about.
The more positive feedback the better, i could probably convince her to take more shots and with our actual camera instead of her Iphone. ;)
Very sexy MILF and hope to see a lot more

Well, we decided to throw up a few of the pre-pregnancy photos to get you guys by till Friay ;). These are obviously from a time when flip camera phones were all the rage so the quality may not be the best. Anyways, enjoy the photos!

Also, if anyone has requests for a certain pose, B&W, etc just message us or post about it. If we dig it we will definitely give it a shot. :)
Pre or Post both are so sexy

Here is one of her while we were trying out a new collar and nipple clamp combo :devil:

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 723
Just here show off my wife and to show her that most men would most still find her post pregnancy body attractive.
I love the way she looks. She has a few stretch marks that she is really self conscious about.
The more positive feedback the better, i could probably convince her to take more shots and with our actual camera instead of her Iphone. ;)

She is looking fabulous ;) I know I would like to see more of her, she is very attractive :)

Love it when she sends me the selfie shots :D

Well I'd love it to if she would be so kind to send me one too haaa :)

Juust kidding but she's gorgeous and nothing to be ashamed of. A mother's body gets sexier and sexier IMHO !!! Should see my wife's after giving birth to two boys !!

Well, we decided to throw up a few of the pre-pregnancy photos to get you guys by till Friay ;). These are obviously from a time when flip camera phones were all the rage so the quality may not be the best. Anyways, enjoy the photos!

Also, if anyone has requests for a certain pose, B&W, etc just message us or post about it. If we dig it we will definitely give it a shot. :)

Naked selfy pic is so sexy. I bet her titties bounce evrywhere when you hook up. Noo need to be self conscience her body is amazing

Sorry it's been a while since we have posted anything! Work and kids and life have just taken all our time lately. However my wife was thinking of you all today and snapped a few before work. Enjoy!

Very sexy seeing ur but in the mirror. Woukdnt mind seeing that crack:) love the bra pic too let those tits free for us sexy

Here is some more random pictures of my love! Sorry for the sporadic posting, life, kids, and work all get in the way but we like to post when we can. Different poses, times in our life. my favorite is the good morning picture. The name swinger dress for the other photo is a bit of a misnomer, as we haven't actually been to a swingers club. It's just the dress we have gotten for when we do actually go. The hard part there is getting her self-esteem up!:)

Good morning indeed. My cock is pretty hard from checking her out today

godukego12345 send us a PM! :D

Thanks everyone else for the kind words! :) we will have more up in a few days.

Back