Here's a few peak shots. This is the wonderful view I always get to see! :D

Attachments

• Peak.jpg
    Peak.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,009
  • Peak 2.jpg
    Peak 2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,027
Wonderful stuff good sir. Let her know she has the lit stamp of approval. Also known as hundreds of boners all over the world because of that body.

More please!

Tiger stripes...

Great pics of your beauteous lady. :)

I also have wear the Mothers badge of honor. :)

I try and think of them as "cougar stripes" Means You're now in a special class
.......MILFS :) :kiss:

And we cougar milfs have inner powers that only come with experience. Something those young, pre-mothering kitties have to earn. :)

WELCOME TO YOU BOTH! I hope you stick around, explore and have a great time together!

Maybe we get to see what the "Daddy" looks like too? ;)

Thanks for beating me to this comment, although I think of them as tiger stripes.

Before and after pregnancy photos are aMAZingly sexy and beautiful - just a little different.

And thanks so much for the doggiestyle photo - what a great ass to go with the lovely boobs, sexy tummy, fantastic fur...

I know we've been away for a while but we should be back for a while. :D The more messages and responses the more i'll get her to post. ;)

what a great, sexy bod your woman has! that furry kitty makes me wanna growl. lucky you!

I know it's been quite a while since we've posted. But deployment and the holidays will get the best of anyone! Anyways we are back! :)

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 598
A wonderfully sexy lady. I enjoy seeing some women still have the natural bush; and it looks wonderful on you.

I just found your thread. Oh my goodness are you pretty. What a body you have. Thanks so much for posting this. You're just a pleasure to look at.

Thanks everyone! I am a very lucky guy. I also really love her bush and have to at times encourage her to keep it as she is a bit self conscious about it. Also, feel free to send messages as I can sometimes catch her in the mood to respond to some :devil:

Great pics. Getting pic while your at work, and getting pics from them at their job, or public places, are the best !!

Back