Horney New Yorkers. Where R U???

Thanks LadyBatt. Loved your story "And Lady makes Five". Very hot! Have a story similar from 20 years ago, but I was one of the college guys back then! I still smile every time I think of it and there is always a smirk when I see once of my old roommates!

NYC

Thanks LadyBatt. Loved your story "And Lady makes Five". Very hot! Have a story similar from 20 years ago, but I was one of the college guys back then! I still smile every time I think of it and there is always a smirk when I see once of my old roommates!

NYC

BiUndies said:
wow i so agree with him. no one takes me serious when i try to meet with someone because im only 19. im from Buffalo, NY. i need to meet some people!!!!!

Sweetie, take it from me. I've met some really great people (in person) from this thread but at 19 you really need to get out there and meet people real time as well as on line. Lit has people from all over the world...it's tough to meet someone in your own neighborhood on here. Go to a local club or bar or school event and go with the flow! Try the grocery store of the local 7/11, the library, the gym, the mall. Just keep trying hon, you've got nothing to lose!!! :rose:

NYCMan said:

NYC

Thanks, love! You didn't got to Hofstra, did you? LOL ;) :kiss:

Ladybatt said:
Thanks, love! You didn't got to Hofstra, did you? LOL ;) :kiss:

No darling, not Hofstra (although, by coincidence, my wife did). I went to UMass Amherst on a football scholarship. You'd be very surprised at the type of groupies we had! Have to write some of these stories down one of these days!

Hugs,

NYC

where are u?

saw the thread and live in the woodstock area..always looking to find others in here that like sharing erotic stories and whatever..there must be others ..come on lets get the hudson valley represented..

Hey all, succulent and (comparatively) young boyflesh here, dwelling in Westchester County. I have more pride in being a New Yorker than an American, so I adore any chance to get into the city, and if there's nooky involved, all the better! :)

First pic of me isn't the best, but it's fresh off the digicam.
Second is from a summer or two ago.

Attachments

• DSC00216.JPG
    DSC00216.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 100
  • TJftj.jpg
    TJftj.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 89
the city that never sleeps

I can testify to that..it's 12:28 am and I am still awake......somebody knock me out

We're not horny. We're just insomniacs.

Okay, so some of us are horny and some of us are insomniacs.

That makes me doubly-fuckered then.

islandman said:
We're not horny. We're just insomniacs.

Okay, so some of us are horny and some of us are insomniacs.

That makes me doubly-fuckered then.
*makes mental note to remember this fact in case there's ever a Who's the Horniest Insomniac on Lit thread*

I can't believe this thread is still around...misspelled title and all!

And - just for the record - yes, I'm horny...and yes, I'm a New Yorker. :D

bootgrrl said:
*makes mental note to remember this fact in case there's ever a Who's the Horniest Insomniac on Lit thread*

Ditto boot! Ditto!!!

well this is my first ever post on this board, without reading all 16 pages let me just add I'm from Westchester and I work in NYC.

bootgrrl said:

Those are two of the best things to be, in my opinion.

Hi all!!!

Another NYer here. 20/m Junior at a major school in Queens. Good to see other Liters from NY.

Back