eric shawn listo
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 25, 2004
- Posts
- 6,454
Honey123 said:Morning, boys!!!!!!
It's friggin cold...my nipples have nipples...![]()
Now that I'd like to see....
Morning, Honey-babe...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Honey123 said:Morning, boys!!!!!!
It's friggin cold...my nipples have nipples...![]()
Damn, I just poked my eye on something.Honey123 said:Morning, boys!!!!!!
It's friggin cold...my nipples have nipples...![]()
eric shawn listo said:Now that I'd like to see....
Morning, Honey-babe...
Ted-E-Bare said:Damn, I just poked my eye on something.
Morning Honey.
Honey123 said:
'swhasssup?
I've got a warm mouth for one of those, and fingers for the other...Honey123 said:Poke..Poke...
It's so cold...
eric shawn listo said:Not much...gotta go paint if it ever warms up a bit...you?
Going to paint Honey to warm her up.eric shawn listo said:Not much...gotta go paint if it ever warms up a bit...you?

Ted-E-Bare said:I've got a warm mouth for one of those, and fingers for the other...
At work?
I thought you just went back!Honey123 said:Ted, where you been? I quit..in like JUNE
Ted-E-Bare said:Going to paint Honey to warm her up.![]()
Ted-E-Bare said:Going to paint Honey to warm her up.![]()
Ted-E-Bare said:I thought you just went back!
eric shawn listo said:Hmmmm..a nice rich honey color, I think...
Honey123 said:or red....how about a silver-blue color?
Ok, good color. Now what do I paint on you?Honey123 said:or red....how about a silver-blue color?
eric shawn listo said:Ok...you choose the color..now, let me find the right brush....
Ted-E-Bare said:Ok, good color. Now what do I paint on you?
Animals at a African waterhole?
Harley Davidson logos?
Puppies?
Sexy lingerie?
Honey123 said:brush??? It's finger painting...but if you want to use a brush.....![]()
eric shawn listo said:I was shoot for brush as a euformism....should have been "brush"
Honey123 said:aaahhhh....I see...really...I do.
Besides, I'm the painter here.eric shawn listo said:I was shoot for brush as a euformism....should have been "brush"
Ted-E-Bare said:Besides, I'm the painter here.
You can be...well...how about you run down to Home Depot for some drop cloths?
And yes, Honey's she is hot. When you're not around, I have to have something else lovely to gaze at.
Ted-E-Bare said: