Honey's thread...

Belegon said:
...of which there should be plenty with you and Aurora around...

'morning lovelies...


Hey, Bel! :)

Damn it, just my luck that you'd show up when I have to go. I've got a song to record, and I'm not looking forward to it. Anyway, there's nothing to it but to do it.

Bye, guys! ;)
 
Thanks Aurora Black!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read, vote and pc my latest story.

I wish you could have been there as well!! :) :devil:

Mtn
 
Honey123 said:
Ahhh...Bel. :kiss:

come give me a squiggle...

*squiggle*

give ya lot more than that if I could ;)

Bye Aurora...ain't it rude how that non computer world keeps intervenin?
 
Belegon said:
*squiggle*

give ya lot more than that if I could ;)

Bye Aurora...ain't it rude how that non computer world keeps intervenin?


thanks Bel... :kiss:
 
Ok, can someone tell me why is it that when Bash has me up against a wall...or on a couch...or on a desk...he leaves???

Hmmmm...so did Rora....and Bel...and Box... :rolleyes:
 
mtnman2003 said:
Thanks for taking the time to read, vote and pc my latest story.

I wish you could have been there as well!! :) :devil:

Mtn

It was my pleasure. Very much so. :devil:
 
Belegon said:
Bye Aurora...ain't it rude how that non computer world keeps intervenin?

Yeah, but that same world allows me to pay my rent, bills & tuition at the music school, so it's unavoidable. *shrug* ;)
 
Aurora Black said:
Yeah, but that same world allows me to pay my rent, bills & tuition at the music school, so it's unavoidable. *shrug* ;)
Yeah, I have bills to pay too...
and let's face it, masturbation is a hobby, not a career...
 
Belegon said:
Yeah, I have bills to pay too...
and let's face it, masturbation is a hobby, not a career...

Crap...then why does my boss toss me $20 everytime I do that before him?
 
Honey123 said:
Crap...then why does my boss toss me $20 everytime I do that before him?

$20? he's taking you for granted...I'd go much higher...
 
Honey123 said:
You're right then...it's not a career... ;)

although I suspect at twenty a pop we have some AH'ers who could clear a couple hundred a day....
 
Belegon said:
although I suspect at twenty a pop we have some AH'ers who could clear a couple hundred a day....

LMAO.....yes, but they'd be paying themselves!!!
 
Aurora Black said:
Does this mean you'd have to do it 5 times, Honey? Mouahaha! :devil:

For Bash? I think he knows he'd get his monies worth in one sitting..... :p
 
Belegon said:
Yeah, I have bills to pay too...
and let's face it, masturbation is a hobby, not a career...

Actually, I read about a handsome young boy who made a lot of money doing that in front of a web cam. A pretty girl can do the same thing if she wanted to. It would probably be a short career, for different reasons, but a lucrative one while it lasted.
 
Boxlicker101 said:
Actually, I read about a handsome young boy who made a lot of money doing that in front of a web cam. A pretty girl can do the same thing if she wanted to. It would probably be a short career, for different reasons, but a lucrative one while it lasted.

What reasons would those be?
 
Back
Top