Honey's thread...

Boxlicker101 said:
If anybody says "No", Honey :kiss: point them out so the rest of us can beat the stuffings out of them. :D


:kiss:


You're the best bodyguard ever!
 
Salvor-Hardon said:
Only 3 ways you can do that, one you are not willing to do, the second you would be reluctant to do, and 3 involves blast furnaces and molten steel.

:rose:


I believe I have an AV that is molten....and steel...hmmmm....

what 1 and 2?
 
Let's see...


You are hot enough to be described as "molten"...

And your ass is tight as steel...


:D
 
bashfull said:
Let's see...


You are hot enough to be described as "molten"...

And your ass is tight as steel...


:D


Ahhh...but do I have enough sex appeal?
 
Honey123 said:
Ahhh...but do I have enough sex appeal?

:kiss: Honey, on their fiftieth anniversary, Playboy put out an edition that included a spread on their 100 best Playmates, including the centerfold photos themselves. You have more sex :p appeal than all of them combined.
 
Last edited:
Boxlicker101 said:
:kiss: Honey, on their fiftieth anniversary, Playboy put ut an edition that included a spread on their 100 best Playmates, including the centerfold photos themselves. You have more sex :p appeal than all of them combined.


I wish...

But I think their boobs combined might weight 10 of me...
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxlicker101
Honey, on their fiftieth anniversary, Playboy put ut an edition that included a spread on their 100 best Playmates, including the centerfold photos themselves. You have more sex appeal than all of them combined.

Honey123 said:
I wish...

But I think their boobs combined might weight 10 of me...

That's probably not right. There were 100 women, with two boobs each. If they weighed a half a pound each, that would be 100 pounds. I don't know how much silicone there woluld have been. Some of the early ones like Marilyn Monroe and Bettie Page and Jayne Mansfield would not have used any because it was not available. I don't know about the more recent ones. In any event, I don't think the average boob would have been as much as five pounds. Some of them probably were.that heavy, but not the average.
 
Back
Top