eric shawn listo
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- May 25, 2004
- Posts
- 6,454
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
How about a AV of you Honey, wearing just a utility belt? Always thought that is a sexy look.Honey123 said:No...I say take everything off and just leave on the utility belt...
Now you're making me miss my old girlfriend; an aerialist with Cirque Du SoleilHoney123 said:it'll make for some great "tricks" above the ground..
Honey123 said:Morning!!!
's
Sorry, Errrrriiiiiccccc...no pics
Just a couple of old Av's....hmmmm...I have put an old one up.....
zeb1094 said:Morning Honey!![]()
![]()
![]()
Nirvanadragones said:I know i should come around more often, Honey...
Just want you to know that i think you are one of the most stunningly beautiful women i have ever seen in my entire life. Physically you are a Goddess worthy of profound abundant pleasures and joy.
Looking fwd to being allowed to know the other sides of this Sweet golden Lady.
Aurora Black said:Honey, your AV reminds me of an ad campaign for a popular line of European pantyhose that's called... *drum roll* Golden Lady!![]()
Honey123 said:No freakin' way?
That AV is about 2 years old? I think.....It's the main part of my Author's Profile Pic
eric shawn listo said:hONEY11111
Honey123 said:eRRIC111
Hmmm...you typing with one hand again?![]()
ABSTRUSE said:Honey, check your email.![]()
Too bad, I sent her naked pics.eric shawn listo said:I tried to check her email but couldn't get in.