Honey's thread...

Honey123 said:
No...I say take everything off and just leave on the utility belt...
How about a AV of you Honey, wearing just a utility belt? Always thought that is a sexy look.
Honey123 said:
it'll make for some great "tricks" above the ground..
Now you're making me miss my old girlfriend; an aerialist with Cirque Du Soleil
 
Morning!!!

:kiss:'s

Sorry, Errrrriiiiiccccc...no pics :(

Just a couple of old Av's....hmmmm...I have put an old one up.....
 
Honey123 said:
Morning!!!

:kiss:'s

Sorry, Errrrriiiiiccccc...no pics :(

Just a couple of old Av's....hmmmm...I have put an old one up.....


Hey Hooonnneyy!!

That's all right...I like your new av...course I liked the last one...and the one before that....nad the one before....
 
I know i should come around more often, Honey...

Just want you to know that i think you are one of the most stunningly beautiful women i have ever seen in my entire life. Physically you are a Goddess worthy of profound abundant pleasures and joy.

Looking fwd to being allowed to know the other sides of this Sweet golden Lady.
 
Nirvanadragones said:
I know i should come around more often, Honey...

Just want you to know that i think you are one of the most stunningly beautiful women i have ever seen in my entire life. Physically you are a Goddess worthy of profound abundant pleasures and joy.

Looking fwd to being allowed to know the other sides of this Sweet golden Lady.


And you should talk, beautiful!!! You too are a very beautiful woman.

And thank you for coming in and saying Hi!!
 
Honey, your AV reminds me of an ad campaign for a popular line of European pantyhose that's called... *drum roll* Golden Lady! :rolleyes:
 
Aurora Black said:
Honey, your AV reminds me of an ad campaign for a popular line of European pantyhose that's called... *drum roll* Golden Lady! :rolleyes:


No freakin' way?

That AV is about 2 years old? I think.....It's the main part of my Author's Profile Pic
 
Back
Top