OOC: I like to play very shy, innocent roles, so I’m looking for an extremely dominant older guy, who isn’t afraid to get a little rough and who is good at persuasion.
Name: Hannah
Nickname: Annie
Age: eighteen
Height: 5"2
Looks: long curly almost dark brown hair, that flows down my back, large brown eyes, slight tan 32B
I grew up in a very rich family, I was home schooled, barley able to go outside in case something happened to me. I’m very shy and inexperienced when it comes to sex, the complete opposite to you, you have worked for us ever since I was a little girl, always doing jobs around the estate. But now I'm grown up and I have noticed you watching me more and more, of course I haven't told my parents as I don't see a problem with it, not realising your true intentions.
IC: my parents are away on a business, so I have decided to make the most of my time I have alone, throwing on my black bikini, I walk outside into the boiling hot sun. I make my way over to the outdoor pool, throwing my towel on the large deckchair, I sit down on the hot ground, my legs dangling into the cold water, I let out a sigh of relief, loving the feeling of it, leaning backwards, looking up at the sky, I frown slightly as I feel a large shadow behind me, cutting off the sun.
Name: Hannah
Nickname: Annie
Age: eighteen
Height: 5"2
Looks: long curly almost dark brown hair, that flows down my back, large brown eyes, slight tan 32B
I grew up in a very rich family, I was home schooled, barley able to go outside in case something happened to me. I’m very shy and inexperienced when it comes to sex, the complete opposite to you, you have worked for us ever since I was a little girl, always doing jobs around the estate. But now I'm grown up and I have noticed you watching me more and more, of course I haven't told my parents as I don't see a problem with it, not realising your true intentions.
IC: my parents are away on a business, so I have decided to make the most of my time I have alone, throwing on my black bikini, I walk outside into the boiling hot sun. I make my way over to the outdoor pool, throwing my towel on the large deckchair, I sit down on the hot ground, my legs dangling into the cold water, I let out a sigh of relief, loving the feeling of it, leaning backwards, looking up at the sky, I frown slightly as I feel a large shadow behind me, cutting off the sun.