His

Feeling you wrap around me causes all sorts of thoughts to flood my head. You seem to be thinking I can't put her under now but I am no longer thinking of doing anything of the sort. I just hold you tighter in my strong arms and as soon as you start to speak I lower my head and my lips find yours and I begin to kiss you. At this point I know I must just keep going while you are caught in shock and I walk us towards the side until you are pinned between me and the wall. Finally I break the kiss looking down at you letting you know I had wanted to do that for a very long time. I know I wont be able to back peddle out of that one very easy but the way your body responded to the initial kiss I know at least part of you enjoyed it and wanted more.
 
I feel your lips on my own and freeze in shock, I don't know what I was expecting, but it certinaly was not that, your arms seem to tighten around me and I feel myself responding to you. You pull back, and I find myself backed up against the pool wall, suddenly I am very aware of how close we are to each other. My hand flys up to touch the lips that you just kissed "I.. what was that" I stammer, refusing to meet your eyes, as a blush once again creeps up over my cheeks. "I mean.. why did you do that?" I clarify quickly, looking up out of the pool, part of me wants to get out and leave right now, and the other part wants to stay.
 
"That" my hand reaches up and softly holds your cheek before pulling you in for a second kiss even deeper than the first as my body continues to press against yours. " was a's kiss" I say after breaking the kiss. I keep my lips close to you and say softly " as for why I did it well that is just a natural reaction a man has when a beautiful woman wraps her body around him the way you did me". My gaze is held on your beautiful face as it turns a deeper shade of red. I am not sure if it is because of me describing your actions or the fact a man outside your father called you beautiful.
 
My blush turns deeper as I here your words, not expecting your explanation, and never have I being called beautiful, I can't help but smile at the word, wondering if you really mean it. Finally I lift my eyes back, letting them meet your own. "You really think that?" I ask you quietly, leaning back against the wall, never taking my eyes of off you. For some reason wanting to stay now with you, loving the way that you make me feel, like I am a woman, the complete oppisite of how everyone else's treat me. My blush grows deeper, if that's even possible "do you.. maybe want to try that again?" I ask the words coming out as one, at the speed I got them out at, I stand there nervously as I wait for you reaction.
 
My eyes never leave your face as I smile warmly as your nervousness jumbles your words together. I just enjoy the beautiful woman in front of me a moment before reacting. I know now I played my cards just right. One arm wrapped around the small of your back pulls you up to me in the water and my other hand gets tangled in your hair as I pull you lips to mine kissing you again this time letting my lips part and my tongue find your own. When we finally do break the kiss I let my forehead rest against yours staying close while I look deep into your eyes looking through them to the deepest parts of you "I mean every word when I say you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen". With that I kissed you again
 
I smile against your lips as I think over your words, still a little unsure as to whether you mean them or not, but still it was really nice to here them. I kiss you back softly, my lips moving against your own, a little more sure what to do now that you have kissed me twice. I timidly let my tongue slide out, as you open your lips move my tongue against your own, kissing you back softly, wrapping my arms around you tighter now, my body pressing right into your own, loving the feeling of my small frame pressed up against your larger one, I pull back from the kiss, smiling up at you "wow" is the only word I can now think of.
 
Already I can tell you are a quick learner from the way you are eagerly kissing back much more naturally than before. I can help but think of all the other things I would like to teach you. Patience I tell myself. I don't want to undo all I have done by pressing too quickly. You will be wanting more soon. The way you pressed yourself tighter into me convinced me of that. I just smile back when you find yourself at a loss for words. I don't even attempt to hide my eyes taking in the beauty of the upper half of your body that is sticking out of the water. "absolutely gorgeous" and with that I'm walking back towards the steps and can feel the heavy wet shorts sticking to my body as I raise out of the water and look back making sure you know I am expecting you to follow
 
I whimper slightly as you pull back from me and move away, I cannot help but wonder what you were doing and if this meant that you were done, I bite down on my lower lip nervously in case that I have done something wrong. But then i see you turn back to look at me an expectant look on you face, and I know that you want me to follow you, without even thinking about it, I quickly swim over to the stairs, stepping up and pulling myself out of the pool. Running my hands through my hair in an attempt to at least dry of a little bit, before I come over to stand next to you, "where are we going?" I ask you softly.
 
"oh nowhere". Just a's you start to look a little confused my lips once again find yours. As our lips part my hands instinctively find your hips and I walk you back laying you into the lounge chair behind you. I never break the kiss when laying you back my right knee between your thighs hands now slowly slipping up your sides. I pull back and smile " I just wanted to be able to see all of your beauty laid out in the summer sun. My eyes slowly slide down then back up your young tight body before our eyes meet again
 
I look up at you and nod, satisfied by your simple explanation, I lean back against the chair, smiling up at you, a little shocked that this was really happening, that you of all people were my first kiss, leaning up starting to feel a little braver now, I let my lips brush against yours, before kissing you softly, this being the first time that I have initiated the kiss, I pull back from you, smiling softly "I could do this all day" I whisper softly, pressing light kisses against your lips, before letting myself fall back against the chair, looking back up at you, waiting to see what you are going to do to me next.
 
Seeing you now take the initiative in starting kiss after kiss was just the sign I was looking for before taking things further. Looking back down at you I smile knowing things are about to go even further. "then why are you stopping". Your lips raise to meet my lowering lips in another kiss this one a bit different than the others. This time I let my kiss reveal a bit more need and desire than the others. One hand cradles your head fingers list in your locks the other starts at you knee and very slowly slides higher and higher up your inner right thigh.
 
I smile at your answer, leaning back up to kiss you back my hand resting on your back, holding myself up, I'm surprised by the force of your kiss, but kiss you back just as hard, massaging your tongue with my own. I feel your hand moving up my thigh, and cannot help but move back involantraly, having never been touched this way. I pull my head back away from you, breaking the kiss, but my lips almost touching yours "what are you doing?" I question softly, my hand running up and down your back casually.
 
Your touch on my back and proximity of your lips let me know that while you are hesitant my touch has not pushed you away. "just letting my fingers take in your incredible curves and beauty. Afterall it is only natural for a man to want to express to a beautiful woman just how attractive he finds her in as may ways as possible. First it was my eyes and lips and now it is my fingers that long to show you just how attractive you are". My hand rotates on your thigh running up the front of your hip and along your stomach slowly sliding to the side so I can trace your curves with my finger tips eye not moving from your own
 
I nod, this time keeping eye contact with you, as I feel your hands move further up my thigh, and It feels good? your hands feel so good on my body, I can't help but let out a small moan, quickly closing my eyes as I try to cover it up, leaning back up to kiss you again before you say anything. Quickly pulling back to look up at you, satisfied that you wont say anything "what do you want me to do?" I ask, feeling that you are expecting something more of me.
 
Hearing the moan escape your lips both turns me on that much more and let's me know you are willing and wanting more. I know now as long as things keep on like this I will have what I have ached for so long here by the pool. Your nervous kiss tells me you are embarrassed so I make sure not to mention it. "just relax and do whatever feels natural to you, whatever your womanly body desires.". I now slip my other knee between your legs so that you havea leg now spread to each side of me. One hand braces myself beside you a's I lean in for another kiss. My free handsliding down your side now before slipping behind you anrunning down your lower back towards your tight ass
 
I nod, wrapping my legs around your waist tightly, pulling you down to me, kisisng you back with a rennewed force, I let my hand slide up and down your back slowly, my fingertips trailing up and down as I look up at you, pulling back and kissing along your jawline, nibbling softly, before moving back to look up at you, smiling softly before moving in closer to you "are you sure we should be doing this?" I question, looking up at you for the reasurance that I so desperatly need right now.
 
You lips on my jawline and legs around my waist were all it took to cement it in my mind I will be getting what I crave, what we apparently both crave right here and now. My hand stoops right a's my finger reaches the top of your bikini bottoms. "more sure than I have ever been of anything. How can anything that feels so right and natural be wrong?". It is now my lips turn to find your neck kissing right below and behind your ear. My hand continea traveling down now gripping your firm ass in its strong grip. It's even more firm and perfect than I had imagined causing me to moan slightly between kisses on your neck
 
"It can't be" I whisper softly in answer to your question "But.." I pause not sure how to say this "I haven't done this before with anyone" I say, reffering to the kisses and touches "your going to have to show me how to do this" I say, the blush once again making it's apperance on my cheeks. I push my head back as soon as I feel your lips on my neck, moaning lightly. as soon as I feel you hands on my ass, I gasp softly, but do not saying anything to you, wrapping my legs around you tighter, pulling you down closer to me, liking the feeling of your body against my own.
 
"Don't worry I will guide you". When I feel your legs pulling me down to you a moan slips from my lips. "see already your body is telling you what to do". My hand pulls your hips further towards me as my hips grind down into you. My hand turns it's attention upward again running up your spine toward your bikini strap. My lips find yours once more a's I take the thin string in my fingers and give it a little tug loosing your top
 
I smile, feeling slightly proud that I also caused you to moan, I lean back up, kissing you again, my tongue flicking out over your lower lip. sucking on it softly, gripping your sides firmly inbetween my thighs, when I suddenly feel your hand tugging on my top, but shake of the feeling, deciding that you know what you are doing and that I just need to trust you. I kiss you harder, pouring all of my feelings into this one kiss, my other hand running through your hair softly.
 
Feeling you kiss me that way causes me to return the kiss full of every ounce of passion lust desire and need I can put into it the hand supporting me lowers letting my body lower pressing into yours below me. My hips grind into yours again and I can feel the beginning stages of my arousal becoming evident. I toss your top to the side so that your bare breasts press into my chest as I lower myself on top of you even more. Your arousal evident in the firmness of your nipples pressing into me. I break the kiss smiling down at you then lower my lips for another kiss. Right as your lips graze mine I pull away teasingly. I do this over and over again playfully teasing my hips rocking into yours the entire time
 
Last edited:
I moan loudly as I feel your hips rocking against mine, and I suddenly feel something I have never felt before, my nipples harden, and my pussy becomes wet, I feel it soaking through my bikini bottoms and down my thighs, I squirm back slightly, not wanting you to notice. When I see you lean down to kiss me, but you pull back away from me, I look at you in shock, this just making me want to kiss you more and frustrating me, Finally I grab ahold of the back of your head tightly, pulling you down to me, forcing your lips to meet my own.
 
I moan into your kiss enjoying the fact that you couldn't take anymore teasing. A girl who an hour ago would have been nervous sitting close to me is now craving and needing me. I break the kiss this time kissing along your jaw line down your neck. With each kiss my lips come closer and closer to your bare breasts. My hands slip up your stomach until I am cupping one of your perfect firm breasts in each hand. I lean up to take my first good look at just how beautiful you are without your top
 
I whimper softly as I feel you once again pull back and away from the kiss, but as soon as I feel your lips elsewhere I am happy that you did, moaning lightly as I feel your lips along my jaw and all down my neck, yet you keep going lower and your hand comes up to meet my breasts, I can't help be nervous again, as this is all new to me, and I can't help but be worried about your reaction, what if you don't like me? I shake off the thoughts as I lean back my eyes closing as I wait for what you do next.
 
"I have never seen or held such perfection before in my life". I knew by your reaction that the compliment was what you needed to relax again beneath me. My lips lower once more this time just barely grazing your erect nipple. Again I lower my lips just teasing it and I do the same to the other. One more time I lower my lips but this time I take the entire nipple in my mouth giving it a firm suck before flicking it back and forth with my tongue rapidly. My right hand gives your other breast a firm squeeze then takes you nipple between my thumb and forefinger rolling it around a's the other continues to get my oral attention
 
Back
Top